Top Posters In This Topic

• blackrican23

• Mofo2

• mexfighter

• GRIM

• WBF OG

You go as far as a ref lets you.

• WBF OG

We all know that fighters get dirty in there. I'm sure some are instructed beforehand.  Tyson and his missed punches landed a lot of follow up elbows.

I know what you are saying mex! but dirt is still dirt, Maidana was blatantly dirty as seen in the video, I mean an arm bar? come on man.

Mayweather and Collazo spent to much time complaining to referee ,  do on to others as they do to you.  

The fighters job is to win,. so if it means he has to do it underhandedly so be it....its only frustrating when it happens against a favourite of your own :D

• WBF OG

Roberto Duran was "dirty/effective".

Madaina had to fight dirty to have any chance of winning, he did what he had to do so for that I give Madaina his respect. If they fight again and they have a ref. who gives a shit about repeated fouls and fighting dirty, Madaina will either be DQed by the 2nd round or get his ass handed to him. 

But to be fair there was dirt coming from both fighters, it just so happens that Madaina fouls were more dangerous fouls that can lead to serious injury. I know Mofo will never give Floyd credit or anything since Floyd knocked out his hero Ricky Hatton.. Don't think I forgot all the shit you talked leading up to that fight and all the excuses you had afterwards, I see you haven't changed.

Floyd won the fight anyways, Madaina tried every dirty trick in the book and he still couldn't get the job done. For that I don't feel Madaina deserves a rematch. Next. 

Damnnnnnn your biased - Floyds dirty tactics get completely ignored, he was cleaner than clean I assume?? 

• 2 weeks later...

A hater and hard of reading.. Didn't I just say that both Floyd and Madaina used some dirty tactics? Although I don't feel putting a elbow in ones face or holding is nearly as dirty as repeated rabbit punches, low blows, knees, tackling or punching to the back.. But hey, I'm sure in your case since it was happening to Floyd you were all for it, go figure. 

Oh we wont mention the low blows Floyd was dishing out then GTFOH Floyd is one of the dirtiest fighters around, its fans like you that have Rose tinted Glasses on, that dont see it!!

Floyd is a saint in the ring compared to your hero Ricky Hatton and Marcos Madaina. Ricky Hatton made a career out of using dirty boxing in the UK where the referees allowed him to continuously fight dirty and get away with it. Then once Hatton came to the states and referees didn't allow him to get away with his dirty tactics people like you made countless excuses on how Hatton wasn't allowed to foul his opponents and that's why he wasn't winning fights. Just admit that Madaina had 0 chance of beating Floyd unless he fought a ugly/dirty fight and because Weeks allowed Madaina to foul continuously, Floyd fought fire with fire and returned the favor a few times. But the only chance Madaina had was fighting dirty, he had 0 chance of beating Floyd in the middle of ring. Pretty sad that Madaina landed more illegal blows than real scoring blows and that some how is a big accomplishment and considered a victory for Madaina. 90% of Floyd effective work against Madaina was clean, anyone with brain cells couldn't possibly make the same case for Madaina. 

Fuck me you are delusional :pms Hatton was an in your face kind of fighter who pushed the boundaries no doubt, but Floyd takes cheating to a whole new level ffs :pms

Floyd takes cheating to a whole new level ffs :pms

Please explain in great detail mofo? I am not one to say Floyd is a saint, he uses the elbow not as a intentional foul. I you know anything about boxing then the shoulder roll places one's elbow in such a way that an never mind, Here is the deal when it comes to fouls, some are intentional, some are not. Then there is Maidana who is blatant with his intentional fouls.

And Hatton did intentionally foul Floyd by ramming the right side of his head in the general direction of Floyd's in coming check hook :yess

Please explain in great detail mofo? I am not one to say Floyd is a saint, he uses the elbow not as a intentional foul. I you know anything about boxing then the shoulder roll places one's elbow in such a way that an never mind, Here is the deal when it comes to fouls, some are intentional, some are not. Then there is Maidana who is blatant with his intentional fouls.

And Hatton did intentionally foul Floyd by ramming the right side of his head in the general direction of Floyd's in coming check hook :yess

Your biasness blinds you....when Hatton fought Floyd....the ref fucked him and Floyd pulled more shit than a sewerage worker!!

Please explain in great detail mofo? I

haha yeah right :madlol  .... he cant his arguments are always the same, as ghetto wizard would  say wash, rinse , repeat . The irony is most of his arguments end with him calling others  delusional 

haha yeah right :madlol  .... he cant his arguments are always the same, as ghetto wizard would  say wash, rinse , repeat . The irony is most of his arguments end with him calling others  delusional 

you have seriously turned into a bitter fucker that is single handedly killing the site :tup

lol killing for who you? 

truth hurts its always been your problem  :princess  go ahead  take G up on his point to discuss your point in detail or dont come on to the site because I thrash your shitty boxing knowledge Mr Copy and Paste, boo fukin hoo  :coffee

lol killing for who you? 

truth hurts its always been your problem  :princess  go ahead  take G up on his point to discuss your point in detail or dont come on to the site because I thrash your shitty boxing knowledge Mr Copy and Paste, boo fukin hoo  :coffee

you do fuck all but bitch, snipe and stir shit you waste of fucking space.....your such a fucking dickhead you are using boxing knowledge as a pissing contest you sad Cunt!!!  

lol all emotional like your going thru menopause ,

what if i call the buck tooth mother fucker in your sig a name are you going ban me too , oh mr DICKtator  :scared

lol all emotional like your going thru menopause ,

what if i call the buck tooth mother fucker in your sig a name are you going ban me too , oh mr DICKtator  :scared

Your that fucked in the head you cannot see your continual bitching is screwing the place.....besides you fucking homo, I seem to recall it was you that banned me like a fucking Bitch!!!

You have become like Slayer......more trouble than your actually worth.....its sad but you used to be a decent guy, but now you are just a Dickhead!!

• WBF OG

holy mother of god, a fight  not involving me somehow!

I LIKE IT!

oh my how can i sleep tonight knowing how you feel about me  :facepalm

As you always do probably alone and with no family to give a fuck about ya :tup