• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackrican23

• Mofo2

• mexfighter

• GRIM

haha more internet warrior , do you follow me on IG and see my family?  :o

No i recall you telling me you got dumped....no need to get touchy now :coffee

holy mother of god, a fight  not involving me somehow!

I LIKE IT!

always a fight when  it comes to being able to make a boxing related point for the DICKtator , I mean why visit a boxing forum  :meh

No i recall you telling me you got dumped....no need to get touchy now :coffee

oh really? you ve always been short in the reading category as to who dumped who, but thats water under the bridge 2 years ago , everything is back on track like nothing ever happened  :coffee

good try on trying to be low be its the same ease as your boxing arguments gets dismissed  :cheah

oh really? you ve always been short in the reading category as to who dumped who, but thats water under the bridge 2 years ago , everything is back on track like nothing ever happened  :coffee

good try on trying to be low be its the same ease as your boxing arguments gets dismissed  :cheah

Well as long as you are happy to take the hoe back after getting rammed by another man who am I to argue :coffee

haha yeah right :madlol  .... he cant his arguments are always the same, as ghetto wizard would  say wash, rinse , repeat . The irony is most of his arguments end with him calling others  delusional 

yep another tough go in this thread  :)

Well as long as you are happy to take the hoe back after getting rammed by another man who am I to argue :coffee

speaking of hoes is your mother on the site  :chin

• WBF OG

damn moffy, that last comment was out of bounds

damn moffy, that last comment was out of bounds

he thinks , remember this was a boxing discussion but he needed to bring some thing he knows little about :lolatyou  

speaking of hoes is your mother on the site  :chin

I cant stand my mother she is a cunt fire away....your wife on the other hand euwwwww you seriously took that bitch back :facepalm

:gay  I could go in on you and every scouser to carry your name but why?

because you cant make a boxing point ?  :madlol

• WBF OG

you can talk about moffy's mom but don't talk about gerrard....he'll have a cow.

you can talk about moffy's mom but don't talk about gerrard....he'll have a cow.

is that bucky beaver?

• WBF OG

nah, that's his partner.  he's another bitch that cries on the pitch after thinking they have the title in hand.  the one in moffy's sig is named luis "dientes de caballo" suarez.

ass got served as usual  :coffee

Nahhhh it was your wife that got served before you took her back I heard :coffee

Nahhhh it was your wife that got served before you took her back I heard :coffee

oh another great boxing argument :o

haha yeah right :madlol  .... he cant his arguments are always the same, as ghetto wizard would  say wash, rinse , repeat . The irony is most of his arguments end with him calling others  delusional 

I guess reading the thread the point is pretty simple to see :tup

oh mr DICktator leading by example into his perfect forum world  :crackup

Just saying is all.....dont get all butthurt, it wasnt me that fucked her brains out while she was out of your life  ;)

saying what? 

you come on here trying to be all high holy and act like joshyP's crackhead hoe dream tranny  :wave  I can slap your bald headed ass around easy if i wanted to talked about your family but really why? :meh

because you cant make a boxing point  :lolatyou

Really hurt your feeling huhhhh I bet her betrayal must have been really hard to swallow.....ooooh I shouldnt mention her and swallow together now should I errr sorry about that :tup