Frank Maloney sex change

blackrican23

Frank Maloney sex change: Boxing legend "overwhelmed" by support after revealing he is now a woman

Frank-Maloney-with-Sunday-Mirror-reporte

Boxing legend Frank Maloney thanked the British public for their heart felt support after he bravely revealed he is undergoing a sex change to become a woman.

Twice-married father-of-three Maloney, 61, who guided Lennox Lewis to World Heavyweight glory, said she was “overwhelmed†by the positive reaction to his decision to come out as a woman called Kellie.

As the story spread around the world, the manager and promoter received the backing of sporting figures and prominent people in the macho world of boxing.

She said: “These are the kind of guys you would never expect to be supportive. It makes me so proud and I just want to thank them all for the support.

“It just goes to show you how the world is changing for the better. Many other people in my position have been severely traumatised for years from what they’ve been through. I cannot thank the British public enough for their care and understanding.â€

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/frank-maloney-sex-change-boxing-4032957#ixzz3A0GY87yS
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

This was the most homophobic boxer, coach, manager, promoter that ever walked the planet

Some I the shit this guy came out with about gay fighters was unprintable

Anyway best of luck to the guy he/she is going to need it

I know boxing of all sports is probably the most tolerable when it comes to under privelaged, mixed races, gay/straight or whatever so why not a sex change promoter

the irony , guess the homophobic act was to cover the truth

I expected there to be a lot more mileage with this.....whats wrong with the World??? Everyone seems to have become so accepting and PC, its just not right :coffee