Jay Z/Roc Nation Sports to enter boxing

blackrican23

Roc Nation Sports, the sports management company founded by rapper Jay Z that represents a number of athletes in baseball, football and basketball, has hired former DiBella Entertainment and Golden Boy executive David Itskowitch and plans to get into the boxing promotion business. The company reportedly already has a promoter’s license in New York and Washington DC.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/jay-zroc-nation-sports-to-enter-boxing-257426

this is big blow to golden boy , sure jayz and al haymon know each other 

haymon now has 2 avenues in NYC with Mayweather promotions and Roc sports . guess its time to see at fight at Barclays hopefully big fights are returning to the mecca

always pisses me off when some rapper fucker decides to enhance his rep by getting linked with boxing....go write a song or bang your wife ffs :facepalm 

always pisses me off when some rapper fucker decides to enhance his rep by getting linked with boxing....go write a song or bang your wife ffs :facepalm

this isnt a Fiddy Cent venture , Roc Nation Sports is a legit sports agency with high profile athletes in alot of sports. Roc Nation has just landed Kevin Durant a 265 million endorsement deal with Under Armour

this hardly some rapper enhancing his rep 

this isnt a Fiddy Cent venture , Roc Nation Sports is a legit sports agency with high profile athletes in alot of sports. Roc Nation has just landed Kevin Durant a 265 million endorsement deal with Under Armour

this hardly some rapper enhancing his rep 

In that case why do they need some 'washed up once was good; but now is just shit rapper' as part of the deal??? 

In that case why do they need some 'washed up once was good; but now is just shit rapper' as part of the deal???

because he founded the agency

Yeah I get you want to troll about rap, but it shapes the world :yess

Rock and Roll shaped the world actually... cRap (or just talking a song as I like to liken it to) is just a symptom of the decline in the generations of music lovers as far as I am concerned :coffee 

C'mon Mofo im sure John Lennon had to reach back like a pimp & slap a ho on some occasions.

Lennons greatness still rings true years after his death and his music revered.... Give it 50 years and no one will know who the fuck Jay Z was mate :yess

Rock and Roll shaped the world actually... cRap (or just talking a song as I like to liken it to) is just a symptom of the decline in the generations of music lovers as far as I am concerned :coffee

wake up its not 1950 anymore , rock n roll hasnt shaped shit in 60 years , a side from the typical stereotypes posted by the flapping vagina joshyP in this thread , your statement nobody will remember Jay Z  takes the cake  :lolatyou

wake up its not 1950 anymore , rock n roll hasnt shaped shit in 60 years , a side from the typical stereotypes posted by the flapping vagina joshyP in this thread , your statement nobody will remember Jay Z  takes the cake  :lolatyou

Rock and roll is pretty much the standard term for it.....so to try and compare what it has evolved to nowadays to the 50s bop culture makes no sense...it would be like me comparing every rapper to 'Vanilla Ice" ffs :pms

Large amounts of the Rap songs STEAL riffs from Rock....that has been done since the day rappers realised they could write lyrics but couldnt string a tune together to match the words :pms they just invented a term to mask that shit!!! "Sampled" :coffee

Dude...im a classic rock afficionado. A connissuer of the genre. Robert Plant, Tom Scholz, Chris Cornell Scott Weiland etc your ass probably doesnt know who any of these people are so you really got no business talking about rock music & when it was most relevant.

you werent even in your bastards nuts when I was listening to zeplin, boston, johnny winter, almond brothers, Sly Stone , Eagles JIm Croce and plenty of others. like i say you think you know me :nice  

your not aficionado in anything being your didnt live the era in everything you try so hard to be versed in junior  :madlol  your a researcher  hardly anything great , live in your generation as sucky as it is 

Rock and roll is pretty much the standard term for it.....so to try and compare what it has evolved to nowadays to the 50s bop culture makes no sense...it would be like me comparing every rapper to 'Vanilla Ice" ffs :pms

Large amounts of the Rap songs STEAL riffs from Rock....that has been done since the day rappers realised they could write lyrics but couldnt string a tune together to match the words :pms they just invented a term to mask that shit!!! "Sampled" :coffee

talking shaping the world, its 2014 , yeah rock had its run on culture but thats BC times, Rap is just a portion of HIP HOP , which is the culture of the world today and for decades now 

doesn't matter that your typical stereotypical narrow mindedness doesn't relate to what his surroundings are daily to understand 

you need to try and see things other then mommy's front lawn before claiming to be some aficionado :pms  

if it wasn't for hip hop you wouldn't even be able post your bullshit without that little device in your hand remember how it became relovent aficionado ?

it sure as fuk wasnt because of the quiet riot era

talking shaping the world, its 2014 , yeah rock had its run on culture but thats BC times, Rap is just a portion of HIP HOP , which is the culture of the world today and for decades now 

Yes but I am stuck in my own little ideal word where artists actually sing a tune :D

I still have fucking nightmares since I heard this shit  :ph34r

who cares if hip hop sounds bad, you should still show respect cause Hip Hoppers invented cell phones

hardly invented aficionado of horse nuts off the chin, surprised you cant research it

hip hop usually doesnt invent it  but once hip hop grabs it makes it relevant  ask tommy Hilfiger about the difference you have him on speed dial 

Yes but I am stuck in my own little ideal word where artists actually sing a tune :D

I still have fucking nightmares since I heard this shit  :ph34r

man i dont have the balls to click the vid   :cheah