Jay Z/Roc Nation Sports to enter boxing

blackrican23

well crack is associated with black Sabbath followers then :pms 

clearly hip hop was at the forefront of that great time in america clown , your wigger steez too  :nice   

ah yes, of course. there is plenty of literature and documentaries available that explain things you weren't around to see junior.

VH1 did a doc a few years ago called Crack and hip hopA look at the rise of crack cocaine in urban America in the 1980s and it's influence on popular culture, especially in hip-hop music. easy to find

here is a quote written by a Stanford professor to educate his social significance classes( Stanford is a big deal to you )

Hip-Hop is no longer limited to rap music and break dancing; today it represents a multi-billion dollar industry that influences everything from automotive design and fashion to prime- time television programming, collegiate and professional sports, mass media marketing and Madison Avenue advertising. Today Hip-Hop is for many a way of life, a culture that is intricately woven into every aspect of young people's daily lives.

shit is easy to research something you claim to be an aficionado at  :slobkilla  

ah yes more opinion and selective reading :madlol 

the correlation wasnt made by me its in the documentaries and literature :lolatyou   , Crack changed America its fact , hip hop and what went down rode hand and hand, too bad you read like Floyd :crackup

My beef is with you saying we might not be using cell phones today if it weten't for rap. That is what i take issue with because its one of the dumbest things ive heard you say yet.

please quote me where i said that, those are your bullshit words

my quote was hip hop shapes the world and things we do. I just beat your ass all over this thread ( AS NORMAL) with fact dont put words in my mouth, the fact that crack made cell phones ultra popular is directly linked to hip hop because hip hop was forefront

thats what i said which is true 

school you later huelebicho  :fu my work here is done 

quote it pussy or you cant because i didnt say it as you claim  :pms

you suck at the internet worse than you do at life just fuckin kill yourself  :tup

your google translate Spanish is wack , anytime you want to grab the mic and kick a few words I am game poser,

so wait josh B is for Benavides!!!! so when they see your gringo ass answers to that name it fuks up all the beneficial factors :madlol  I understand the hate now :madlol  :madlol  :madlol  :madlol