Briggs strikes again.

GRIM

Briggs is a muppet, an aging assclown.

seeing your shouts about this at another site what about this got you so worked up? briggs been roid raging for years 

the pie thing is old embarrassment   :D

I'm all for fighters pushing themselves, but there has to be a sense of reality about how they conduct themselves...he just makes himself look a twat!!

• WBF OG

if you ask me, I don't think his bread's quite done, his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top, he's 1 can short of a six pack.

• Members

seeing your shouts about this at another site what about this got you so worked up? briggs been roid raging for years 

It didn't. Nothing did. I wasn't worked up at all, just reminded me of one fact. :coffee Which I'm not gonna share here. Would love to, but I can't. ;)

It didn't. Nothing did. I wasn't worked up at all, just reminded me of one fact. :coffee Which I'm not gonna share here. Would love to, but I can't. ;)

yeah i read your thesis on genius race order :madlol  

• Members

yeah i read your thesis on genius race order :madlol  

:facepalm  That's not what it was. Even tho some may view it that way. Its not about geniality, its about average intelligence! Geniuses occur in all races and nations, naturally. Average iq is something completely different, as you know.