Ambrose Mendy: Froch needs to man up and fight DeGale

Slayer

• Members

Froch needs to do what Froch wants to do!!

:D Why do you always need to be his lawyer? If he wants to prove he's the best in his "vicinity", he MUST fight Chunky. :stir How can he call himself the best in Europe when he's not even yet best in his own country? :coffee

:D Why do you always need to be his lawyer? If he wants to prove he's the best in his "vicinity", he MUST fight Chunky. :stir How can he call himself the best in Europe when he's not even yet best in his own country? :coffee

Froch is top 3 in the World not Europe :wave

Retiring or be retired... ;)

It wont be by the hands of Degale if he is retired by someone...whats hysterical is that you have been posting shit about him for years, saying this opponent would beat him that opponent would fuck him up and you have been wrong every fucking time :pms 

• Members

It wont be by the hands of Degale if he is retired by someone...whats hysterical is that you have been posting shit about him for years, saying this opponent would beat him that opponent would fuck him up and you have been wrong every fucking time :pms

EVERY time?? Think not! :stir Did he NOT lose to Ward and Kessler? Now you gonna say I didn't say he would, but I did. :wave

EVERY time?? Think not! :stir Did he NOT lose to Ward and Kessler? Now you gonna say I didn't say he would, but I did. :wave

We never discussed either of the fights TBF so I dont know what you said to whoever at the time :wave

So as I say every time :coffee

• Members

We never discussed either of the fights TBF so I dont know what you said to whoever at the time :wave

So as I say every time :coffee

What? Lets have some coffee? : :chin