List of Excuses

mexfighter

• WBF OG

List any and all excuses you've heard or read from fans and fighters themselves.  All of these are actual excuses I've read or heard people say:

I injured my big toe.-haye

Tito lost to Hopkins because of the ring.-poster named esk

They took away my potassium.-chavez after tszyu beat his ass

Gomez didn't train properly for his fight with Sanchez-ALL Puerto Ricans and many pundits

Gomez was out fucking a broad named Rosaly-ALL Puerto ricans

Gomez was out drinking instead of training-ALL Puerto ricans

Gomez at raw Chinese rice the night before the fight-ALL Puerto ricans

Gomez took Sanchez too lightly-ALL ricans

Chavez entered the ring cut already-ALL Mexicans after Oscar beat his ass in the first fight

Camacho lost to chavez because he was past his prime-Puerto Rico

Although Olivarez was beating Arguello's ass, he lost because he didn't train well-Mexicans

Richard Steele helped chavez when he beat Taylor

Segura landed a 100 lucky punches on Calderon and Calderon was past prime.

• WBF OG

Pryor beat Arguello because of the mix in the bottle-Nicaraguan friend of mine

Margarito beat Cotto because he had casts in his gloves

Gomez was dehydrated, that why his face swelled up against sanchez.

Chavez about Steele after his second loss to Oscar, "Richar Estee-o is a fak yu!"

• WBF OG

don't remember.

el gallito Castillo lost because of his fragile skin-author unknown

Funny how the american guy never left his own bed during delay, even just extended his training camp right at home , that had little impact i am sure

• WBF OG

yawn.

why didn't the rican?  the twin towers falling had nothing to do with tito's gym.

next you're gonna tell me Hopkins was behind the twin towers to throw tito off his game.

• WBF OG

yeah, but saying that 9/11 affected tito and not Hopkins makes plenty of sense....you're a rican, hardly shocking.

Donald Curry had Coke problems, was weight drained against Lloyd Honeyghan - American Boxing Media and US fans.

Lennox Lewis avoided Riddick Bowe - Deluded American Bowe fans

The fucker didn't look weight drained to me; just outfought by the hungrier fighter!!

tito lost to Hopkins because he was affected by 9/11-the rican

this was post i replied to , you only wrote about Tito where did i say it never affected Hopkins? 

yeah, but saying that 9/11 affected tito and not Hopkins makes plenty of sense....you're a rican, hardly shocking.

any delay in a fight date effects both fighters . tito had just arrived a few days from PR to NYC for fight week , Hopkins hadnt even left Philly when it happened. 

Big difference in watching the towers fall on tv then being right in the middle of that chaos , which Tito was, and in the 2 week delay leading up to the fight he lent himself too much to the community , at a time when it was needed imo,  compounded by make shift camps all over NYC gyms.

Hopkins never left his house or his gym for those 2 weeks business as normal .

Tito deserved to get his ass kicked for coming in the ring doing that gay ass dance wearing the police cap looking like a member to joshyP's favorite band The Village People  i agree but that fight should have been scraped 

• WBF OG

I lost to juanma because I hurt my shoulder......rafa marquez

Margarito injected anastesia into his face that's why Cotto's punches didn't harm him. 

Everyone knows Mexicans train 100%, the problem with my people is they get a little money and forget about training.

Arce beat Papito because he had some unknown gel in his hair and because Papito trains below sea level.

We still hear rumors that Benitez didn't train for the Leonard fight.

Lara would never get a decision in Vegas since its canelo's house.

I saw Jimmy in the ring. -Ruelas after his loss to Nelson

Looks like Danny Garcia is past his prime-unknown rican after the Herrera fight

Maestrito Lopez didn't amount to anything because he smoked a lot of weed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • WBF OG

Gonzalez won an impressive twelve round decision over Estrada on November 17, 2012 at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles, California - but says he had issues with that training camp and that was the only reason Estrada was able to last the distance.