Joshua Gets Johnson Fight

Mofo2

Rumours doing the rounds suggested, after his quick victory over Michael Sprott, that Anthony Joshua would be stepped up in class next time out.

After ten fights, all of which have ended in stoppages before the end of the third round, now is the time for Joshua to start climbing the ladder. It was suggested immediately after he’d clouted Sprott into submission that the American Kevin Johnson could well be the man lined up to test the British heavyweight hope.

That has now been confirmed with Eddie Hearn confirming that the duo will meet on a promotion at the O2 Arena on 31st January 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Joshua is one of the most honest, level headed, respectful fighters coming through for years....it seems even with all them traits some fighters still get bitched on!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Joshua is one of the most honest, level headed, respectful fighters coming through for years....it seems even with all them traits some fighters still get bitched on!!

I agree with u. U are not so used to seeing that, huh? :D Joshua does come across as a genuinely nice lad. I hope he succeeds and that he knocks Wilder's head off. :stir

I agree with u. U are not so used to seeing that, huh? :D Joshua does come across as a genuinely nice lad. I hope he succeeds and that he knocks Wilder's head off. :stir

:tup