Khan tells Fury to shut his mouth

Mofo2

Amir Khan has told Tyson Fury to shut his mouth and let his fists do the talking.

Fury has been as outspoken as ever ahead of his US debut against Steve Cunningham at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, branding David Haye a “pussy†and claiming he is the “best fighter on the planetâ€.

Khan claims the unbeaten heavyweight prospect has not accomplished enough to justify such talk and feels he should concentrate on impressing against Cunningham.

“Floyd Mayweather has a way of going crazy, Zab Judah is the same and so was Muhammad Ali,†said the former WBA and IBF light-welterweight champ.

“But with Tyson Fury, he hasn’t proved anything or won anything big yet. If he is talking big like he’s a world champion already or the best pound for pound fighter in the world, people are going to hate on him and that could be a bad thing.

“I think Tyson is a great fighter, but for him to go there and hype himself up could be a bad thing.

“If I were him, I’d stay quiet and show off my skills.â€

not to the level of his talk mate

Khan has been mostly forgettable aside from his spectacular GETTING KTFO , he talks as big as Fury , likens himself to fighters who are above him in every level but since you like him and not fury its an issue?

not to the level of his talk mate

Khan has been mostly forgettable aside from his spectacular GETTING KTFO , he talks as big as Fury , likens himself to fighters who are above him in every level but since you like him and not fury its an issue?

Fury has achieved absolutely fuck all yet you are siding with him and virtually licking his balls, this is a fighter who hasnt got past domestic level ffs, it's the given thing for you to take the usual predictable pop at Amir without seeing the situation for what it is...a domestic level fighter who has done nothing so far in his career to deserve even his own back slap...khan talks a little at times, but he is a proven world level fighter and has earned the right to build himself up!

shit talk is shit talk , either way it must be backed up

how am I licking Furys balls? both Talk shit one has proven he isn't built for the shit he talks and the other is about to have his chance

Amir is P4P shit talker and you say he talks a little GTFOH , whos sucking whos balls :pms

shit talk is shit talk , either way it must be backed up

how am I licking Furys balls? both Talk shit one has proven he isn't built for the shit he talks and the other is about to have his chance

Amir is P4P shit talker and you say he talks a little GTFOH , whos sucking whos balls :pms

Don't talk shit p4p shit talker that's most definitely your domain :wave

Fury is talking retirement if he doesn't win, is talking how beautiful he is, has disrespected every single fighter in his division and then some and thats beside his Gay rants, the mans a fucking cock....Khan has said he believes he can beat anyone and is still the unfinished article, he disrespects no one hasnt done the same initially, but then again WTF would You know you don't even read half the stuff about him before making comment :wave

this is rich coming from a guy like Khan who has bigged himself up that much his head has outgrown his body, i wish both would just stfu and do their talking in the ring

Amir has....the lad has achieved in his career, Fury is oozing shit though!

i'm a Khan hater, cocky, arrogant little chicken dancer

You will fit in around here then every fucker but me hates on him, Mex and rican make sport of it :D just as well the pair of them are fucking useless at baiting :coffee

one thing i will always be pleased with, is being able to rewatch the ref cams view of the funky Khan chicken dance when Garcia nailed him, priceless memories :)

A hater has gotta hate I guess, he will come again and as for Garcia that fucker is just waiting to get beat...it's coming!

i think Judah has a chance if he has one last hurrah left in the shiny headed fucker

I'm hoping Zab has something left in him but I'm not so sure, Garcia is a lucky fighter but hat will run out!