Calzaghe opens boxing academy

Mofo2

Im just surprised he hasn't stepped up sooner Rob; as you say he can inspire and has so much experience and skill to pass on he can only be a success!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Joe fought 90% of his career with Brittle hands and still had a 69.5% KO rate :coffee

He'd have more had he not elected to slap after he became a champ. Still knocked out Mario Veit in 1 round and Byron Mitchell in 2. What says you about that Josh, was that just pure accident? :cop

• Members

never heard of those guys

i just looked up Mitchell's record & he got finished 9 times out of 11 losses. It seems kind of laughable that you consider these two wins such a great accomplishment for calzaghe.

But all of them came AFTER Joe finished him, fool! :cop

• Members

I seem to recall Joe simulated sex with Bhop CJ...displaying his dominance over the old racist bore!!

Ignore that old Bhophugging loser. He's known for his incapability to feel anything but love or hate for a boxer.

• Members

he got his ass kicked just about everytime he fought someone with name recognition. like i said it's very sad that this is the best calzaghe ko victim you can bring up, it really says alot about the level of opposition joe faced.

He beat Frankie Liles and Bruno Girard, two very good boxers. Liles was on the slide but still...Mitchell stopped him. Well, actually he only got a draw against Girard, but thats good enough, Girard was a very good technician. He also beat the very solid Manny Siaca twice.

Ignore that old Bhophugging loser. He's known for his incapability to feel anything but love or hate for a boxer.

Nahhh CJ is cool....don't buy the BA hype :cheah

• 2 weeks later...

Calzaghe was being hugged to death.....I could ask why Bhop wasn't docked multiple points for his persistent attempts to spoil, never mind Joe being docked for taking the piss out of the old racist piece of shit!!!

As for Lacey...he was Laced :wave  

• Members

I appreciate  FIGHTERS!!  Slayer  not blown up prima donnas  who couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag.   Calzaghe even tried to back out of he Lacy fight claiming "injury"  Enzo had to kick his ass & make him fight.  

:pms More "world beater" stuff. Like BHOP could punch his way out of that bag. :stir Last knockout he got was over a WELTERWEIGHT. :pms