Inoue demolishes Narvaez in two to win WBO 115lb belt

blackrican23

Unbeaten sensation Naoya Inoue (8-0, 7 KOs), 115, very impressively and astoundingly captured the WBO super-flyweight belt when he scored a stunning quick knockout over formidable defending champ Omar Narvaez (43-2-2, 23 KOs), 114.5, at 3:01 of the second round on Tuesday in Tokyo, Japan.

Inoue quickly dropped the champ twice in the opening session, and followed up his furious attack to floor Narvaez twice more to see him counted out on the deck. A wicked body shot was a haymaker. It was a fantastic finish that shows Inoue is a genius as well as Monster as nicknamed. Inoue established a new ring record of having acquired two world title belts in just eight bouts. Inoue may be going to be an international superstar.

http://www.fightnews.com/

how about the first Naoya  :tup

2 weight champ in 8 fights to start career is head and shoulders above pac already at this stage. and lets not forget this current era between 105 - 115 is without question the classes with the most fighters who can actually fight 

unlike pacs era from 140-154 

• Members

how about the first Naoya  :tup

2 weight champ in 8 fights to start career is head and shoulders above pac already at this stage. and lets not forget this current era between 105 - 115 is without question the classes with the most fighters who can actually fight 

unlike pacs era from 140-154 

Good enuff for me. :tup

• WBF OG

"A new Manny Pacquiao".

I hate when fuckers say that type of shit.  Reminds me of the time Puerto Ricans said that Yori Boy Campas was the "new Chavez" right after Tito nearly decapitated him.  Fuck off with that shit.

• Members

"A new Manny Pacquiao".

I hate when fuckers say that type of shit.  Reminds me of the time Puerto Ricans said that Yori Boy Campas was the "new Chavez" right after Tito nearly decapitated him.  Fuck off with that shit.

Settle down little boy. :cop U notice a put a ? at the end, it means I was asking U ALL what u thought, wasn't saying he was the new Manny.