Guerrero VS Thurman Broner VS Molina

GRIM

this is free tv debut of Haymon on NBC ?

bravo  :clap

I see it as Neil does , competitive show case fights for Thurman and AB , both should emerge cleanly 

• WBF OG

thurman has looked shitty lately. he has struggled with guys that he should have killed. Guerrero might win

if thurman has looked shitty lately then how do you describe how guerrero looked against kamegui ?

• Members

Guerrero tried to make a splash & give an exciting blood & guts fight of the year type of show, he definetly got hit more than he should have though.

Thurman was lackluster vs bundu & diaz, & those are two guys i can definetly see guerrero smashing. now am i saying that guerrero will defeat thurman? no. however i dont see how anyone can just write him off against this youngster.

:lolling Another WORLD BEATER from the master of idiotic statements on this message board.

• Upvote 1

:lolling Another WORLD BEATER from the master of idiotic statements on this message board.

damn Bozinator you beat me to it  :tup you must excuse josue tho , box rec was down for maintenance at the time 

let me rep that post 

• Members

damn Bozinator you beat me to it  :tup you must excuse josue tho , box rec was down for maintenance at the time 

let me rep that post 

:D There should be a Josh-filter here. :rofl

• Members

This coming from the guy who said that "Litzau was owning Broner untill he got caught"

:pms

Yes and I still say that! :cop I think u better SEE the actual fight, clown, before u go shooting your mouth off.