Golovkin vs. Monroe

GRIM

My jury has been out on 3G since the day Kellerman decided GGG was the hardest hitting best boxer in the world, but after this up coming choice of opponent the jury has decided.

3G is a fluff made boxer :palm

• Members

My jury has been out on 3G since the day Kellerman decided GGG was the hardest hitting best boxer in the world, but after this up coming choice of opponent the jury has decided.

3G is a fluff made boxer :palm

Wtf??? What is that supposed to mean?

• Members

chavez jr has flat out refused to fight the guy

Exactly! So what is GGG supposed to do? Not fight anyone until one of those finally agrees to fight him?

chavez jr has flat out refused to fight the guy

Oh really :?

By Dan Ambrose: 

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (48-1-1, 32 KOs) wasn’t too impressed with WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin’s 11th round knockout win over Martin Murray on Saturday night in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Chavez Jr says Golovkin wouldn’t be a good fighter if he didn’t have any power. Further, Chavez Jr says that he’s willing to bet Golovkin $1 million that he’ll KO the Kazakhstan fighter if he moves up to 168 to take the fight against him.

“Without his power he’s not that good of a boxer, I’ll bet you GGG a million dollar of the purse that I’ll knock you out if we fight,” Chavez Jr said on his Social media site. 

you lost me at "Kellerman"

First time 3G fought on National TV over here kellerman interviewed his after his victory, Kellerman raved about the massive power and never seeing any hit as hard etc etc

Ok after some digging my assumption was correct, chavez did not agree to fight 3G last year, which was then and this is now, peep this below:

In response to Chavez Jr’s fight offer, Golovkin’s promoter Tom Loeffler said that they would gladly accept the bet, but that Chavez Jr needs to actually sign the contract this time. Last year, Golovkin and Chavez Jr were in negotiations for a fight that would have given Chavez Jr a career high payday. But instead of signing the contact, Chavez Jr moved on.

• Members

His next fight is at 172 lbs. For such a big dude you'd think he would have some power.

He can only hurt you if he hits you full-on, clean. And then follows it up with many punches. Thats how he stopped all his opponents.