May Pac :-)

GRIM

I'm sure there will be some disillusion Pacquiao fans out there, but Pac man got out boxed plain and simple :ltup

I was not disappointing at all. I actually enjoyed the fight, because it was just as I expected it would be. Well actually I thought Manny would be able to do a bit more  :coffee

So to new boxing fans the boxers have to be busted up and damaged for it to be a great event? They should go to MMA then and leave boxing to the OG boxing fans that understands the true nature of the sport and it's many styles

I doubt he was scared shitless it is just his preference and style, not all boxers think and conduct the same in the ring.

This wasnt a lesson in boxing; this was a fighter that had dipped since the fight was muted 5 years back....this is what Floyd does!!

But if Floyd stood still and allowed Pac to hit him then of course Manny would not have "dipped"

G you know better than most that fighters stop performing to the level and style that they were able to dominate with...Manny has been sliding for 2/3 years and that is something I have openly said on here; as well as the result for this fight and the reason why....I stand by my initial estimation that Manny would have fucked Floyd up 5 years back and that's why he made obstacles!! 

yes I know mofo, but in all fairness so then Floyd must have also stopped performing at that level, and he is older than Manny

• WBF OG

mayweather jr knew all his backers bet on him by decision and didnt want to take any chances of fucking up the money by winning via stoppage

yes I know mofo, but in all fairness so then Floyd must have also stopped performing at that level, and he is older than Manny

Thats not how it works and again you know this....Manny has been in a number of wars and his style of fighting takes more out of the fighter!!

Floyd dominated and for me never had to get out of second gear; and there is no way that would have happened 5 years back!!