Devastating Joshua

Mofo2

Anthony Joshua became the first fighter to stop Kevin Johnson inside two rounds in an awesome display of power at The O2, live on Sky Sports Box Office. 

Joshua blasted away at the American from the off, hurting Johnson immediately and then flooring him late in the round. Johnson was down once again on the bell but gallantly came out for the second stanza – but he only managed 80 seconds of the round before referee Ian John Lewis spared the American – who had never previously been stopped – from further punishment.

The 24 year old Londoner made it 13-0 and 13 KOs in the paid ranks inside three rounds – and Joshua said he will be back in the venue in the autumn to cause more havoc in the Heavyweight scene.

“I come out here and perform in front of everyone who comes to support me,†said Joshua. “This is what it is about".

I know you dont fancy him mofo but i think he is a killer that would dispatch wilder right now 

I rate him mate, I just believe he needs to take his time....Wilder would do him at the minute! 

wilder doesnt have half this kids skill , Joshua is more then a banger.

these young guys are showing they are turning pro ready and winning titles in a handful of fights, Joshua fits that bill

wilder doesnt have half this kids skill , Joshua is more then a banger.

these young guys are showing they are turning pro ready and winning titles in a handful of fights, Joshua fits that bill

It would be good to have another Quality HW coming through from GB to compete at World level; im still a little cautious though myself although he has extremely fast hands!!

It would be good to have another Quality HW coming through from GB to compete at World level; im still a little cautious though myself although he has extremely fast hands!!

i was amazed at his hand speed for the size of his shoulders  :fook  

• Members

No...I have rationality in my points of view....you want to try it :coffee

:rofl What do u mean by that? U remember I was the first to question Joshua! Don't start talking silly now.

Im not questioning his ability as I rate the kid highly, I just believe that he needs to progress further truly be able to determine if he is as good as 'boxing people' think!!!