Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

blackrican23

"Ward wants to fight Golovkin and he wants to fight him next. But it won't happen at 164-pounds. By accepting 168 with Carl Froch and Chavez Jr, but then demanding 164 with Ward - it's their way of saying 'we don't want to fight Andre Ward," the source told BoxingScene.com.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=93803

how shocking floyds nuts are in your mouth as usual , i mean he is all you talk about  :pms

anyhow both those fights you listed got made how the duck applies is your agenda in effect. you claim floyd is ducking GGG too :slobkilla  

i forget your orally attached to floyds testicles so you really did sit in on those meetings  :facepalm

yeah reynoso was the one who came up with canelo coming down, no need to look it up tho you were there  :madlol  as with everything floyd

i dont know what you fear more ISIS or losing your lip lock on floyds nuts ! I mean i am sure when floyds long gone you still will turn every topic into a hero worship session  :wave

Haha yeah ok, contradiction on fights that got made , took place , happened ? Try to use words u understand.

Haha funny how you chose to look for the response but find the story which came out first , check the dates too , like so typical i could dig up tmt side of the story and post look what i found haha

I mean what could team canelo say after they were made to look stupid , two sides to the gossip game. U might have a point if canelo said like ward fuck that , but they didnt they floated the idea and got took haha

And still all that has nothing to do with ward GGG that fight got made

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/access-mayweather-vs-canelo-full-205442182.html

the second episode of Showtime's All Access series that aired last Saturday night (full episode here), Floyd Mayweather's business partner Leonard Ellerbe said that their team simply took advantage of inept management representing Canelo Alvarez, agreeing to go with their idea to fight at a catchweight beneath 154 pounds.

then canelos team claimed they didnt haha