Julio Cesar Chavez Linked to Drug Trafficking

GRIM

Chavez denied the accusations made by a Mexican columnist in El Universal and said he was preparing to sue him and the newspaper for defamation.

Mexican boxing legend Julio Cesar Chavez denied any connection with drug trafficking late night on Thursday, a couple days after El Universal columnist Ricardo Aleman accused him of laundering money for narco cartels and having connections with some of the most powerful drug kingpins in Mexico.

Chavez, once considered the best lightweight boxer in the world, said he had spoken to lawyers in Mexico and the United States and that they were preparing a lawsuit for defamation against Aleman and El Universal, one of Mexico's largest and oldest newspapers.

​“I spoke to my lawyers in the United States and Mexico, and we will be suing them for defamation, because that man (Aleman) has no grounds to make these accusations,” Chavez said.

Aleman accused Chavez of laundering money for various drug cartels, having taken over the job from now deceased Rolando Andrade, the father of famous Mexican actress Yolanda Andrade.

Chavez, however, admitted he has many friends who are drug traffickers.

“It's true, I've known many, very many (drug traffickers). You all know. I've met people from all social classes ... from the president of Mexico to the poorest,” he said. “I met the people and I've taken pictures with everybody because I've never denied anybody a photo, be it a poor person, be it a rich person, be it a drug trafficker.”

But, he conclusively rejected he is a drug trafficker or that he ever laundered money.

This content was originally published by teleSUR at the following address:

source:

So Mex is a drug trafficker also....damn I just thought he was a Pinata salesman....who knew! :D

Oh your right mofo mex is a trafficker .....of oranges on the santa monica hwy

• WBF OG

assholes, i'll talk.

here is a pic of chavez with "El Azul" Esparragoza (sitting down) and Amado Carrillo (now deceased...died during a plastic surgery operation.  the doctors that performed the operation were found in 55 gallon drums a few weeks later)

Anyway, El Azul is still in operation in mexico and Carrillo was the boss of bosses who was easily a billionaire several times over.

Chavez Jr just had a daughter with a girl who was married to one of Chapo's sons who was killed several years ago.  They had a daughter together so Chavez Jr. is step dad to Chapo's grand daughter.

• WBF OG

assholes, i'll talk.

here is a pic of chavez with "El Azul" Esparragoza (sitting down) and Amado Carrillo (now deceased...died during a plastic surgery operation.  the doctors that performed the operation were found in 55 gallon drums a few weeks later)

Anyway, El Azul is still in operation in mexico and Carrillo was the boss of bosses who was easily a billionaire several times over.

Chavez Jr just had a daughter with a girl who was married to one of Chapo's sons who was killed several years ago.  They had a daughter together so Chavez Jr. is step dad to Chapo's grand daughter.

azul+julio+cesar+chavez+amado+carrillo+f