Malignaggi vs Broner for the WBA welterweight title!

Slayer

• Members

I just saw this at boxrec, omg. What a jump up in weight for Broner. Do you think Paulie can beat him? I'd like to think so but am not too positive. Fight is scheduled for 22 June in Barclays Center, Brooklyn. Home advantage will matter to Paulie.

• Members

skipping over rios, alvarado, mattysee, maidana, khan.

pussy

Exactly! Mofo wants only guys weaker than himself and with no power. :shit:gat

Yeah right he has jumped up in weight and is fighting a World Champion some ducking :facepalm

Khan, Rios and Matthyse are not World Champions and Maidana is shot, i don't get the gripes, Paulie is a good fighter!

Paulie is a decent "boxer" but he is basic and lacks pop in his punches, without the pop in your punches you cannot gain the respect needed from your opponent, As much as I don't like Boner I see this as another easy fight to move him ahead in his career :palm 

• Members

Thats the problem, Paulie is good technically, has the heart and the guts but has no pop nor is he that good technically that he can just negate everything Broner does. But he ain't gonna surrender without a fight, thats for sure!:box

• WBF OG

Yeah right he has jumped up in weight and is fighting a World Champion some ducking :facepalm

Khan, Rios and Matthyse are not World Champions and Maidana is shot, i don't get the gripes, Paulie is a good fighter!

If you were Broner, who would you rather fight, anyone from that list or Paulie?

Also, who did Broner beat to earn a title fight at WW?

• Members

If you were Broner, who would you rather fight, anyone from that list or Paulie?

Er..he beat a former lww champion. :pms That SURELY qualifies him.

I'm not gonna protect the legitimacy of him fighting for the Title, I'm just simply pointing out that Broner taking the option to do so against Paulie most definitely should not be considered him ducking anyone, wtf was he supposed to do? fight the very best out there there first time moving up, to somehow prove how big his balls are...that would be fucking dumb!

• WBF OG

hmm, fight the very best....now that's a concept, isn't it?

reminds me of pac when he went up to fight david diaz just to win a belt.

bullshit.

The is nothing bullshit about Broner moving up to fight a World Champion, give him a 2-3 fights in the division and see where he is at before the shit starts flying!

hmm, fight the very best....now that's a concept, isn't it?

reminds me of pac when he went up to fight david diaz just to win a belt.

bullshit.

you have a point there

• Members

Broner knew he would be in the thick of it against Rios, he couldn't just walk thru Brandon. Thats why he ducked him...by now at least.

• Members

He should just avoid trading with Boner and he'll be fine I reckon. But there is the problem, his machismo and ego always seem to get the better of him.

Lets not forget Broner fights from a very WIDE flat footed stance, Paulie girl still has very good legs.

Interesting fight