CANELO ALVAREZ TO FACE AMIR KHAN ON MAY 7

blackrican23

Damit man you beat me to it. But seriously Khan gets his big fight and for some strange reason peep the spoiler :tup 

Spoiler

Warrrrrrrrrrrrr Khannnnnnnnnnnnn :war

I don't know but this shit got me hyped, I am sure Khan will be bringing his best game, and if he can keep his chin safe and tucked away from Alvarez, he has fast enough hands to cause problems for Alvarez.

Spoiler

Where the hell is mofo, one would think he would have been the one to post the breaking news first, unless he is so over came with emotions he cant post right now

algeri walked khan down :facepalm dont think chin will be tucked sufficiently

nothing like 2 years off to give yourself best shot to win :nice 

Well we all knew Algeri is a feather fisted boxer and we all know Alvarez is not based on that Khan has a good 3.5 month to work on chin firming and defense

Ohhhh wait! I just read the fine print, they are fighting at yes you guessed it "Canelo weight" 155 lbs, So if Khan wins we will hear Buffer say and the new Canelo weight champion of the world Amir Khan :palm 

well we know Canelo has troubles with boxers that box "non Mexican style" Khan is a decent boxer, and I have to admit great hand speed, I'll also admin he lacks in the defensive department though.

If Khan can box and throw fast multiple punch combos and then "move" he has a great chance of beating the freckled one dimensional Alvarez. Khan should not at anytime get of his bike, trade, languish on the ropes or corners. 

Basically he has to hit and run for 11 rounds while keeping his very suspect chin out of harms way. I have a feeling Khan by Split or UD if he hits and run. :nice 

• WBF OG

this fight is a wet dream for moffy.  if only eubanks was reffing....moffy would cream in his jeans.

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

this fucking fight is an outrage and an epic embarrassment to the history of Mexican boxing and champions.

I ain't bullshitting, either.  fucking disgrace to the warriors born here, all the way up from chavez down to dinamita Estrada.

• WBF OG

you're used to shit like frank Bruno and amir khan.

I'm used to fighters like chavez, sanchez, barrera, marquez, finito.  that's why its not an overreaction.

• WBF OG
2 hours ago, JoshB said:

Frank Bruno would beat down all those midgets :coffee

for sure, but that still doesn't make him better.

• WBF OG

provodnikov vs jhonny gonzalez!!!!!!

sounds retarded, doesn't it?  whats the difference?

On 2/2/2016 at 6:59 PM, mexfighter said:

this fight is a wet dream for moffy.  if only eubanks was reffing....moffy would cream in his jeans.

haha I cannot give a comeback that is worthy, so I wont bother :cheah

Khan hacked, apologizes for racy images on social media accounts

Amir Khan was put on the defensive after it was announced he would take on The RING-rated middleweight champion Saul (Canelo) Alvarez on May 7 amid complaints he was rising too much in weight.

The British welterweight was on the defensive again on Thursday after he had to apologize for a blast of semi-nude images and sexual-themed posts posted on his social media accounts that he said were hacked, according to the Manchester Evening News.

“Apologies for spamming your timeline,” Khan wrote to his more than one million Twitter followers. “My Twitter and Facebook got hacked!! Thanks to the Twitter and Facebook team for helping me recover it:)”.

His Twitter handle was reportedly changed during the raid, and his Instagram account was also tampered with.

Khan has been the target of hackers before.

According to the Manchester Evening News, Khan says he was also hacked in July of 2014 with a lewd image. The timing of the hack took place after the start of Ramadan, a Muslim holy month. Khan was immediately met with outrage on Twitter, the story said. 

23 hours ago, mexfighter said:

you're used to shit like frank Bruno and amir khan.

I'm used to fighters like chavez, sanchez, barrera, marquez, finito.  that's why its not an overreaction.

fv367q.jpg

• WBF OG

where the fuck did moffy get a picture of ñoño from?   (pronounced nyo nyo)

now I've seen everything.