CANELO ALVAREZ TO FACE AMIR KHAN ON MAY 7

blackrican23

I dont think he said anything that we hadnt considered already, but im surprised he gave Khan no chance what so ever.....its clear Khan is the underdog and that Canelo has the weight advantage, but he could hit and move for 12 rounds and take a points win, its pretty damned clear that he wont go toe to toe!   

2 hours ago, JoshB said:

khan couldnt even handle petersons pressure for a full 12. i dont think he can consistently box & move the whole way.

Is that all you have??? Khan was fucked over in that bout!!

Khan fought off the back foot and as a consequence he was at times rushed but that doesnt mean he struggled....as for using gifs as part of your argument .....seriously :gay :rasta

Listen up blokes! we all know that the wjo;e world does not see Khan having the slightest chance of victory against Alvarez. I for one am hoping Khan gets the win but I am not fooling myself by thinking it will be an easy task. But part of my confidence with Khan is the fact that I have advanced inside information that will guarantee Khan gets the win. I am going to share this with you all this little secret of Khan.

Just keep it low for a while because this will have a great effect on the betting of this fight.

Spoiler

Behold the all new Chin Maker 5000, exclusively designed for Khan to take a missile to the chin without even a scratch.

56ba61fa2509d_chinmaker.jpg.40590381ac76

khan has a decent enough chin, the myth that has surround him is a nonsense.....his best form of defence is to be on his toes and keep his guard tight! 

• WBF OG

grim, you convinced me.  I'm going to put my house on khan.  i'll share the winnings with you thanks to your little tip.

Just now, mexfighter said:

grim, you convinced me.  I'm going to put my house on khan.  i'll share the winnings with you thanks to your little tip.

All good mex trust me you have made a very wise decision. Once the Chin Maker 5000 has proven itself and it's great abilities with Khan there will be great demand for this clever devise.