Garcia vs Judah: Live stream of final press conference

blackrican23

Bizarre Garcia-Judah Presser

No face-off between Danny Garcia and Zab Judah at today’s press conference in Brooklyn’s Barclay’s Center. Judah and his entourage were barred from entry into the building until after Danny Garcia was finished. Judah then left.

Oscar de la Hoya: “I won’t speak for anyone else but Zab Judah not showing up is unprofessional. Fighting is done in the ring – not outside.†Oscar added that because of “tension in the air†a team decision was made by Golden Boy and Al Haymon to split up Garcia and Judah at the press conference. Team Judah was not involved in that decision.

Danny Garcia: I’m really motivated and I’m ready to take him into deep water and drown him. I’m ready to take him into a dark, both Philly alleyway and beat the sh!t out of him, cause that’s what I’m gonna do…I’m a little disappointed (that Zab’s not present) because I couldn’t wait to look in his eyes and snatch his soul right out of his body.

Judah was finally convinced to return to the press conference.

Zab Judah: This is crazy, insane. They’re trying to make me look like some savage or something. I’ve been here since 11AM in the basement. There’s no water, no food, no nothing and I was locked in a little room. It’s insane. It’s insane. Why? Because of Danny Garcia and his crew’s insecurities? It’s not right. These people are scared, but we don’t got nothing going on. (turning to Oscar) “and you making comments about me without checking your facts. You’re a professional promoter. Do your research bro!â€

• Members

garcia will no doubt win the fight, but im rooting for Judah!

I ain't rooting for nobody...except for Danny to retire that fool. But Im not a fan of his. Maybe a little, of the way he knocks out people, you gotta be a fan of that. But he goes on my nerves too. Just less than Judah.