Word on the net, Cotto VS Kirkland

GRIM

Just read that this potential match up is in the works right now, what are your thoughts?

I think if Kirkland gets the right trainer "Wolfe" he has a great chance of winning. :tup

4658f4662-1.jpg

yeah canelo dont fit the bill but was thinking kirklands son glen tapia was same size as kirkland

CQWfdACUAAAZNB9.jpg

who is much bigger then junito but kirkland isnt as big so it aint that bad on the size as i thought 

GlenTapia-JamesKirkland-EdMulholland.png

On 3/10/2016 at 5:09 PM, JoshB said:

Cotto won't fight Kirkland because of his big power. Same reason he wouldn't fight GGG. He will fight full on middleweights & light middleweights so long as they ain't a big power threat.

:rpissanother nate theory

James Kirkland was recently offered a fight with Miguel Cotto, the fighter’s manager, Michael Miller, confirmed to USA TODAY Sports. Cotto is set to fight on June 18 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. on HBO Pay-Per-View and has been searching for an opponent.

More horse shit I aint  even going to bother to read ,  your just lame and full of shit hardly anybody to listen too  , which is why nobody does :wave 

Cotto wont take the fight, if he goes again it will be against easier opposition; probably time to wave goodbye to boxing for me, he has achieved everything he possibly could!   

• 3 weeks later...

Are we seriously expecting a fighter that is nearing the end of his career to throw it all away by taking more of the toughest opponents out there??? seriously???

wait didnt Cotto just fight Ginger  in his last fight ?? Ginger who just knocked the fuk outta Kirkland ? Ginger with more Ko's then Kirkland and with waaaaaaaay better comp then Kirkland , yea I can see noodle neck nates trolling skills are still as good as his credit scores 

Muttley-small.gif