De La Hoya: Canelo Has Surpassed What I Accomplished at His Age

blackrican23

man DLH sells his ass at no expense , who believes this bs 

"He has accomplished more than I did when I was 25 years old. Many people forget that he is just 25 years old. So at this early stage of his career he is a bit more advanced. And that to me that is admirable. I admire his career and I will support him one hundred percent, because he is still young and has much to accomplish.

At 25, De La Hoya had faced many champions or former champions like Hector Camacho, Pernell Whitaker, Miguel Angel Gonzalez, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jesse James Leija, Genaro Hernandez, Rafael Ruelas and Jorge Paez. He won all of those fights, including seven by knockout including Chavez Sr.

At the same age, Canelo has faced several champions and former champions like Miguel Vazquez, Carlos Baldomir, Lovemore Ndou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather, Erislandy Lara and Miguel Cotto. He lost to Mayweather, and knocked out three of those opponents.

http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoya-canelo-surpassed-what-i-accomplished-his-age--103986?print_friendly=1

• WBF OG

fucking oscar is getting worse and worse every day.  

canelo is dirt on oscar's boot.  oscar knows it, the 155 lb champ knows it, the fucking reynoso's know it..

• WBF OG

did you read the names?  did freckles win a gold medal?

the only opponent worthy on freckles' resume was floyd, and he lost 12-0.

1 hour ago, Mofo2 said:

He is comparing achievements by an age...not by a career...you dont have to rant every time he gets mentioned!

I posted the nanes defeated by oscar same age it's not even close  , so we all are aware its not by career  lol

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, mexfighter said:

did you read the names?  did freckles win a gold medal?

the only opponent worthy on freckles' resume was floyd, and he lost 12-0.

What the fuck has a gold medal medal got to do with  Pro career record????

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:32 PM, blackrican23 said:

I posted the nanes defeated by oscar same age it's not even close  , so we all are aware its not by career  lol

Mex is tiring over his continual sniping!

• Upvote 1

On April 29, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Mofo2 said:

He is comparing achievements by an age...not by a career...you dont have to rant every time he gets mentioned!

I started it dlh cheapening himself at all cost to promote a good not great fighter  is tiresome . Mex merely pointed out that even as an amateur dlh was better  so stop the nonsense oscar  

• WBF OG

yeah, canelo will be coming in at 155.5 for his 155 title.  he's going to have to sauna it off.