Dare to be great

blackrican23

• WBF OG

puts him up there with 4 class weight champ adrian "about billions" broner.

difference is chocolatito doesnt fight vs no hopers for vacant titles set up by promoters coming off a losses , nothing paper about greatest little fighter in history 

• WBF OG

is this where i mention nene sanchez and your idol ivan calderon?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

is this where i mention nene sanchez and your idol ivan calderon?

touche 

• 2 weeks later...

'Chocolatito' Gonzalez bids for fourth belt vs. Carlos Cuadras

Pound-for-pound king Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, who has won world titles in three weight classes, will go for a belt in his fourth in his next fight.

Gonzalez, the reigning flyweight champion who has already won world titles at strawweight and junior flyweight, will move up to 115 pounds and challenge Carlos Cuadras for his junior bantamweight crown on Sept. 10 (HBO, 10 p.m. ET/PT) at The Forum in Inglewood, California, K2 Promotions announced on Wednesday.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/17054525/roman-chocolatito-gonzalez-bids-fourth-belt-vs-carlos-cuadras

• WBF OG

man, you have all kinds of mmgaysters talking about boxing being dead.  look at the upcoming roster:

mikey's return

postol vs crawford

leo santa cruz vs frampton

choco vs cuadras

wilder vs arreola

ggg vs brook

kovalev vs ward

ruiz vs hasegawa

also, fights that already happened like vargas vs salido, thurman vs porter.      kiss my ass, mmgaysters.

• WBF OG

yeah, some stupid mma'ster said that brock lesner returned after 5 years to fight the 7th ranked ufc guy while mike takes off 2 years and comes back to fight elio rojas so boxing and mikey suck.

so i said, "shit, that shows how fucked up ufc is....how bad must #8 - #100 suck if a guy retired 5 years comes in and beats your #7 guy.

heard nothing but crickets after that. 

can you duck a guy who's 2 full weight classes above him?

I guess it depends on whom agenda boy wants to select  5433.gif ofc never one his heros . i dont mind a good conspiracy theory but effemiNATES always suck ass  

never moved past 130 and so what lmao , maybe you should say he was ducking lomachenko oe better yet gamboa   sounds more believable 

• WBF OG

yes, a prized 2 time olympic gold medal winner fresh off the games compares to a guy wrasslin' in the wwe for 5 years.

also, i explained the ammy vs pro thing twice already.  if you missed it, tough cookies.

1 hour ago, JoshB said:

Garcia is now fighting at 135/140.

He was at 130 when crawford was at 135......5 fucking pounds.

I mean weren't you the one that was calling GGG a pussy for not moving up 8 pounds to fight Ward?

lmfao readings not your strong suit , no matter how much you box rec you cant get it right  try these facts , mikey was FEATHERWEIGHT champ in 2013 FEATHERWEIGHT  is 126lbs  Crawford been as high as 140 since 09 , mikey has NEVER fought above 130 lbs  ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif