*WBF Official Golovkin v Brook Thread*

Mofo2

1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

:meh:fpalm:palm

damn just totally disrespeKed my post  owner admin guy 

Fucking shocking shit that mate...staff strike due me thinks!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GRIM said:

Whoops sorry blokes, this is a simple case of posting before peeping. All sorted now though :ltup 

great now my whining post makes look like a bitch , thanks mates :coffee

• Mofo2 featured this topic

Eddie Hearn believes Kell Brook should be recognised as the world's No 1 fighter if he produces a stunning upset victory over Gennady Golovkin. The IBF welterweight champion has climbed two weight divisions to challenge Golovkin, the world's top middleweight, on Saturday night at The O2, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs-brook/news/34037/10570205/1

Kell did very well for himself, and exposed a few flaws in 3G. I was not down with the premature stoppage by the corner, but after hearing that he had some damages to the eye it is quite understandable.

The way I look at it is if Khan and now Brook stepped "UP" literally, then 3G should step up also because they have some hitters just a little above his weight. :coffee 

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG
32 minutes ago, GRIM said:

The way I look at it is if Khan and now Brook stepped "UP" literally, then 3G should step up also because they have some hitters just a little above his weight. :coffee 

which hitters are those?

11 hours ago, Neil_ said:

which hitters are those?

Super Middle: James Degale, Badou Jack, Andre Dirrell.

Light Heavy: Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson

He is willing to fight boxers going up in weight, so if there is no one else left in the middle weight besides the coward Canyello, then heading up a bit is a good idea.

More than disappointed with the result even though it was expected, personally i thought the towel being thrown in at the time it was looked awful - Kell should have been given until the end of the round! 

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

stoppage wise brook was fighting back and not getting beat up bad so it looked poor. 

but if his eye socket was really broken it legitimizes it.  it was downhill for him, regardless.  saved him a bad beatdown in a fight he lacked the power to turn around

as for the super middles, those simply arent compelling fights.  kovalev and ward clearly are, but its not wise for him to jump 15 pounds

• 4 weeks later...