Amir Khan: I Want Smith To Get Payback For Me With Canelo!

blackrican23

And Khan wants pal Smith – who trains at his gym in Bolton – to avenge his latest loss.

He said: “I want him to win the fight because I want him to get pay back for me. In a way if he wins it will be like me winning the fight.

“Because he is from Great Britain, we are from the same gym now and we are friends, so I want him to go get my revenge.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/amir-khan-i-want-smith-get-payback-me-with-canelo--108779?print_friendly=1

Khan has Gallaghers fighters training in his gymn and when he is available trains and spares with them....humble has nothing to do with what he said, simply training partners wanting their mates to win!!

So much bitching at Khan:buttlicker

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

my sources tell me that if freckles wins, he might fight kamegai, the jap that just beat soto karass.

I'm serious, too.

Golden Boy Promotions President Eric Gomez, who promotes the Mexican star, told the Los Angeles Times that Canelo could face WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders, former middleweight champion David Lemieux, Curtis Stevens and winner of Gabriel Rosado vs. Willie Monroe