Paulie Punking Broner

I'm not so sure either, Broner looked like a fucking Hobit compared to Paulie and he ain't massive....Paulie could jab him to death and cake walk the fight!

mexfighter

i'm not fan of Paulie, but God I'm rooting for him big time.  He's a good announcer and he just bitch slapped Broner.  Broner quickly settled behind his people, didn't he?

TheRealDeal

Paulie caught him off guard :pms

I was impressed with the cold hard facts / cold hard truths Paulie had for him, the truth hurts  :yess

Broner aint shit, he mugged an old lady ! haha I forgot about that, also his denial of being beat in the Amateurs is sad, be a man and own up it was the Amateurs FFS !!  :coffee

I hope the pillow hands beats him with experience on the night.

i'm not fan of Paulie, but God I'm rooting for him big time.  He's a good announcer and he just bitch slapped Broner.  Broner quickly settled behind his people, didn't he?

Agreed I am hoping Paulie can pull this off just to shut that fools mouth, Boner is a child, he does things to get a reaction from his followers

My check is bigger than his, real lame Boner :palm

mexfighter

ok, so help me understand something.  in that second video, when asked about brandon rios, broner say "who?  oh, brandon rios, he got a loss."

he mentioned he had a loss like 5 times.

paulie malignaggi has 4.  so what are you saying, stupid ass?

Broner is undeniably annoying and from my point of view he's a complete dipshit who thinks he is much cooler, smarter and better than he is...

but he is still better than Malignaggi imo, don't let your dislike for Broner disguise that part of this fight

Mofo2

Broner is undeniably annoying and from my point of view he's a complete dipshit who thinks he is much cooler, smarter and better than he is...

but he is still better than Malignaggi imo, don't let your dislike for Broner disguise that part of this fight

We will see!

ok, so help me understand something.  in that second video, when asked about brandon rios, broner say "who?  oh, brandon rios, he got a loss."

he mentioned he had a loss like 5 times.

paulie malignaggi has 4.  so what are you saying, stupid ass?

he couldve just said "Id love to fight rios but the guy is with top rank, and bob arum refuses to work with my manager al haymon. so therefore i dont even consider him as an opponent. "