Gina from tv show " Martin"

blackrican23

• Members

That's cute.  Yep, no one hitting back makes it easy to look pretty.  Nice coach giving her water during her hardcore & extreme training tho. Where do I sign up for that? :madlol.  haha.  

shes an actress why would she want to be hit back?

she moves with natural ability that women who claim to fight cant . Tisha is around my age that footage was 16 years ago but her catch and shoot was very pretty  and shockingly unexpected

• WBF OG

she doesn't look like your typical actor that thinks he/she can box but look stiff as hell.

pretty fluid actually.

• Upvote 1

• Members
5 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

shes an actress why would she want to be hit back?

she moves with natural ability that women who claim to fight cant . Tisha is around my age that footage was 16 years ago but her catch and shoot was very pretty  and shockingly unexpected

:whiteflagSo she is cougar with natural ability ?  Nobody said she wants to be hit back.. but a lot of people look fancy on  mitts who can't box for shit.   :) 

1 minute ago, LMWBXR said:

:whiteflagSo she is cougar with natural ability ?  Nobody said she wants to be hit back.. but a lot of people look fancy on  mitts who can't box for shit.   :) 

not sure what the cougar stuff is about but i bet if she had decided to fight years ago she would have done just fine :tup

• Upvote 1

• Members

Disagree.  :-)   Ronda was/is good based on the quality of opponents she faced.  At the time in MMA the talent  pool was minimal.  She is skilled in ju jitsu NOT in boxing.  I don't know shit about MMA -  (and I hate that every guy I meet always wants to know if i'm going to switch from boxing to mma for the $$$ )  But..  it was a hypestorm.  She was literally the best compared to any female she faced until Holm.  She did not fight Cyborg... besides that no one could touch her.  It took an opponent with enough technical skill to avoid the 'arm bar of death' ....  I am a fan but not because I think she is the best former or current MMA fighter, I am a fan because she literally worked her ass of to get to the point that she did. I can relate to having to work twice as hard as everyone else to reach your goals  How she moves forward after that loss -or doesn't will also say a lot.  ..Just my take though, ..but then again I need another cup of coffee :-) 

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

well, if you're the best in ju jitsu, don't have public workouts showing off your boxing skills because guys like mexfighter will tear your ass apart every chance he gets.

you don't see martin "el gallito" castillo doing ju jitsu moves at public workouts, do you?

• Upvote 2

• WBF OG

judo, ju jitsu, crane-style, drunken style, flying guillotine, mantis fist....all the same shit.

FAKE!

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

ok, sorry....real styles:

flying guillotine

drunken fist

shaolin tiger style

eagle claw 

8 diagram pole style

• WBF OG
27 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I would pick Rousey,Tate & Shevchenko to beat the fuck out of that midget el gallito castillo because he's smaller than all 3 & has never defended a takedown in his life.

I hate this argument....I bet rousey couldn't hit a 12 year old's curve ball, either.  Boxing and mmgay are different sports so why compare them...unless you're mad, of course.

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG
20 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Boxing & MMA are both combat sports & can be compared to one another as such. At the end of the day these are fighters we are talking about so it's only natural that skill sets will be compared.

marathons and the 100 meter dash are both running sports yet they are NEVER compared.

you ever heard anyone talk about Usain bolt when talking about kenyan marathoners?  me, either.

• Upvote 2