Mayweather has Guerrero rematch clause

Mofo2

Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr. admitted this week what many have long suspected -- that he hand picks every opponent who enters the ring with him. He also decides how much they get paid and what the contract details will be. So Robert Guerrero was somewhat prepared when Mayweather picked him to be the opponent for his first fight in a year Saturday night at the MGM Grand hotel. What he wasn't prepared for was what Mayweather's camp insisted on putting in the contract.

"He asked for a rematch clause. That was the very first thing," Guerrero said. "It just shows me where his head is at."

Yeah I mean Floyd should have chosen opponents like Kimbo Slice, and the Klitschko brothers, to prove how bad ass he is :ltup

No kidding I mean remember when his bitchAss jumped from 130 and HANDPICKED the number 1 lightweight in the world in JL Castillo, fucking DUCKER. Better his HANDPICKING goes  way back to when he CHERRY PICKED his first world title when he beat the shit outta Chicanito , who was only in his fourth defense of the title,and PBF with a whole 18 fights

HANDPICKED himself to be first of the 1996 U.S. Olympians to become a world champion, hows that for CHERRY PICKING , he's just a fucking PUSSY who is afraid to lose 

I mean how can you be a CHAMPION for 15 years without a REMATCH CLAUSE is beyond me, sure if all fighters got a REMATCH CLAUSE they could accomplish the same things

sure look at the fighters he PICKED 9 possible HOF in those BUSINESS decisions. FUCKIN PUSSY

your one of those internet kids who likes to state opinions and myths like there were fact but just because you weren't alive for the first half of PBF's career doesn't mean it didn't happen

Cotto was the one who stated he wasn't ready for PBF , look it up I am tired of doing it. Even us Cotto fans cant hide behind that bullshit theory .Cotto clearly states back around 07 in interviews

The only FACT in the whole Pacman fiasco is that Manny didn't agree to take the test, the rest of that he said she said is just that and with the way you presented it by stating "Arum' didn't want it either shows you don't believe it either you just think its some point to your "insight"

surely with as easy as Pac and Mosley beat down Margarito PBF could have gotten a REMATCH clause for the big risk the internet created don't ya think?

what a bitch!  Floyd knows he's gonna lose, why else would he put a rematch clause in here. 

he also hand picks his opponents!  what a bitch!

HAND PICKED the likes of Hatton, JMM, Mosley, Victor Ortiz, and Miguel Cotto!!!!

Floyd does and always will handpick opponents....he has a '0' to protect dontchya know :coffee

wanted nothing to do with cotto when he was undeafeted, even though that was a huge fight everyone was dying to see. finally fought him years later after he had been brutally ko'd a couple times. 

alot of people thought he ducked margarito in 2006. turned down 6 million.

ducked pacquiao. bob arum never wanted that fight to get made either though.

The fuckers are blinkered on here at times mate :cheah

lol your unraveling but hey it happens 

you cant back up ANYTHING you claim , but the facts I pointed to prove PBF was a CHERRY PICKER and COWARD are solid :rofl

pLz I don't jock PBF , anybody who THINKS they KNOW me knows that for years, the fact is you try all this slick talk but come off like a young pup as usual.

Who thinks you are rooting for The Ghost? nobody gives a fuck about your bet, you claim all this stuff but AGAIN fail to back it up with any facts, shit you should have just had mofo reply for you

you disappoint thought you could prove me wrong when I showed PBF is a clear CHERY PICKER and a COWARD

• WBF OG

after the mosely win cotto stated he had tons of confidence & felt like he could eat anyone & welcomed all the ig names. i think

the quote your talking about was probaly from early 2007. the period i'm talking about was early 2008..a year later.

& marquez had the balls to fight pac 4 fucking times, floyd really couldn't do it just once? & didn't floyd admit himself on

the costas show that he was scared? he fucking admitted it!!.

cotto was still with bob arum at that point.   he didnt welcome the fight when they were BOTH with arum and mayweather jr was calling his young, undefeated ass out.   I dont know if you have noticed a trend, but since Mayweather jr bought himself out of his top rank contract to face Delahoya, he hasnt faced a single fighter under contract with top rank. 

Yup pegged you proper , you haven't rebutted SHIT , IGNORED what exactly? That you claim PBF said he was scared on somebodies show?

Fucking post it , junior

cotto was still with bob arum at that point.   he didnt welcome the fight when they were BOTH with arum and mayweather jr was calling his young, undefeated ass out.   I dont know if you have noticed a trend, but since Mayweather jr bought himself out of his top rank contract to face Delahoya, he hasnt faced a single fighter under contract with top rank. 

He cant find ANYWHERE , Cotto calling out PBF , Cotto ALWAYS sez he wants to the BIG NAMES

I can find a DIRECT QUOTE from Cotto saying he WASNT READY for PBF for another year to year in a half AT LEAST

lol then he claims somebody is trying to change the subject :rofl

Sorry the window is closed I won't read anything else you post

Pat your self on the back for your fantastic post that took you all day to create

as usual, you haven't even lost the plot... you didn't comprehend the plot from the beginning.  sad

ehhhhhhh what does that mean :coffee

• WBF OG

pfft what did hatton do at welterweight? defeat a past it castillo? get his ass kicked by luis collazo? wow that's so impressive!!

hatton beat castillo at 140lbs.   :madlol @ "ass kicked by luis collazo".  how'd you score that one, chief?

collazo should not have lost his title imo

looking @ ricky's face post fight alone tells you who got the better of it!

Ricky's face was always beaten up and he was susceptible to cuts after most fights, that's just the way it was for him and has no bearing what so ever on a fight result!

incorrect.  some people's faces show damage more than others, some fighters get cut mor than others... some fighters land ten clean punches but get hit back with one shot that lands weird on their nose and breaks it, or caught with their mouth open and breaks their jaw, or glances off the side of your face and cuts you over the eye, or just hits that (not so) sweet spot under the eye and bruises your orbital bone and it starts to swell.

Absolutely spot on!!