Tony Bellew Drops, Stops David Haye in MASSIVE Upset

blackrican23

:D :yess

O2 Arena, London - After nearly a year of trash talking and numerous confrontations, Tony Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) pulled off a huge upset by dropping and stopping former two division world champion David Haye (28-3, 26 KOs) in the eleventh round.

http://www.boxingscene.com/tony-bellew-drops-stops-david-haye-massive-upset-results--114239?print_friendly=1

16 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

Apology accepted :D

ok mate props to the lad from liverpool but lets us not forget you have been a steadfast supporter of that vagina haye ,never has a man lived up to the billing of paper muscle like twinkle toe i dont wanna hear how he TOUGHED IT out yesterday either because it was his fat gut and wild swinging gassing him more than his leg , and btw if his Achilles was gone it wouldnt have been up for debate if he needed surgery , it would have been no question ala kobe  , that twinkle toe and his team  DECIDED it was best to go in and look is to save face 

guarantee in few weeks team haye will claim to have suffered such an injury a mere mortal would not have been able to survive :coffee

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

ok mate props to the lad from liverpool but lets us not forget you have been a steadfast supporter of that vagina haye ,never has a man lived up to the billing of paper muscle like twinkle toe i dont wanna hear how he TOUGHED IT out yesterday either because it was his fat gut and wild swinging gassing him more than his leg , and btw if his Achilles was gone it wouldnt have been up for debate if he needed surgery , it would have been no question ala kobe  , that twinkle toe and his team  DECIDED it was best to go in and look is to save face 

guarantee in few weeks team haye will claim to have suffered such an injury a mere mortal would not have been able to survive :coffee

TBF Haye has been ruined with injury and against any other fighter I would have been backing him, but Bellew is a hometown Boy and I gotta go with him; although I agree he gassed early but that was mainly because he was throwing bombs that weren't coming close to landing!

• Upvote 1