Golovkin Weighs in at 159.6 pounds; Jacobs Weighs 159.8 Pounds

blackrican23

golovkin-jacobs-weights%20(5).jpg

golovkin-jacobs-weights%20(4).jpg

Golovkin and Jacobs weighed in at almost exactly the same weight Friday morning inside The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Kazakhstan’s Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) officially weighed 159.6 pounds for their 12-round middleweight title fight at Madison Square Garden. Brooklyn’s Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) weighed 159.8 pounds. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-golovkin-jacobs-tense-weigh-staredown-war-ready--114694#sthash.OksPt2uq.dpuf

gonzalez-sor-rungvisai%20(3).jpg

chocolatito doesnt look as soft this time at 115 , he wore his plastic less this training camp it seemed than previous 

Close fight that...I agree with Max that it was even going into the last round, but thought Jacobs edged it with cleaner shots to take the fight!!

• Members
On 3/19/2017 at 5:13 AM, Mofo2 said:

Close fight that...I agree with Max that it was even going into the last round, but thought Jacobs edged it with cleaner shots to take the fight!!

Jacobs should not have been allowed to box. I despise guys who dehydrate like that and then balloon up 25 lbs....

• WBF OG

he's fighting 4 weight classes above his own and eeked out a loss that 99% of the world thought he won.

4 weight classes.  how does that influence his lb 4 lb status?  if anything, it proves it.

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

ron de rousey didn't want to fight cyborg 1 weight class above her own....mrs "lb x lb will beat mayweather easily"

10 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

he's fighting 4 weight classes above his own and eeked out a loss that 99% of the world thought he won.

4 weight classes.  how does that influence his lb 4 lb status?  if anything, it proves it.

Thongboy has no criteria on what makes a top P4P  fighter  

• WBF OG

gonzalez was flat out robbed.  beat the fuck outta the dude the second half of the fight yet somehow all three judges had sor rungvisai winning at least 4 of the last 6 rounds. not only that the guy was clearly head butting gonzalez intentionally.  gonzalez still closed the show like a champion in the last round and gave dude an even worse beating

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG
20 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

Thongboy has no criteria on what makes a top P4P  fighter  

I'm still waiting for the ever popular "he was exposed" bullshit.

• WBF OG

that's right, she didn't want to move up.  can we guess why?

also, in those weight classes, he had to get past Estrada, cuadras, viloria, and yaegashi.

• WBF OG

pity the fool who ignores the likes of tapia, too sharp, Chiquita, carbajal, finito, choco, Estrada, nietes, etc

keep on watching wilder!!!!!!!

TBF Rousey was quite literally an overhyped bitch who doesn't like being hit; I heard in her last fight her sparring partners were instructed not to strike her face wtf :pms

• Members
On 3/27/2017 at 9:14 PM, JoshB said:

Those divisions are a joke, nothing but midget asians & latinos. We all know African Americans are the best boxers yet you won't find any down there. I don't even know many men In person that are that light. I know tons of guys that are 150 & up but when it comes to 110 pounds that honestly is a petite women's weight.

Why do you think that black people are the best boxers? Do you legitimately believe that or do you see the relationship between growing in poverty vs having academics pushed more heavily in your childhood?

• Members
2 hours ago, JoshB said:

Blacks dominate alot of athletics & boxing is no different. Most of the all time great boxers are black. They're very athletic. The environment plays a part as well. Alot of boxers come from places that are struggling.

So, I think that you are missing the true causal link.