Mayweather vs Guerrero purses: Floyd to make $32 million, Guerrero $3 million

blackrican23

167980080.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Floyd Mayweather will make over ten times what Robert Guerrero does tomorrow, pulling in a $32 million purse for the Showtime pay-per-view main event.

Floyd Mayweather's purse for tomorrow night's fight will be $32 million, as he finalized the paper work today with the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Opponent Robert Guerrero will make a career-high $3 million, a great payday in boxing that seems minuscule compared to what "Money" is raking in.

Showtime has just $168 million left to pay Mayweather for his next five fights.

On the undercard, Daniel Ponce De Leon and Abner Mares will each make $375,000 for their WBC featherweight title fight. Leo Santa Cruz's purse is $165,000, while opponent Alexander Munoz will be paid $25,000. The opening bout of the PPV broadcast will see J'Leon Love battle Gabriel Rosado, with Love's purse $100,000, and Rosado's $60,000. Love may have to fork over some of that after missing weight today.

It's pretty much all done and dusted, except for the actual fights. Precious little hype remains, and now everyone has to perform, and we'll be here through the night and all day tomorrow with full coverage of the entire event.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/5/3/4298362/mayweather-vs-guerrero-purses-floyd-to-make-32-million-guerrero-3-million-showtime-boxing-news

• WBF OG

If delahoya coulda kept winning (convincingly / legitimately ) he woulda and coulda dictated similar terms and he did mostly though was less greedy than mayweather jr. The dildo recipient is probably furious he took a flat fee vs Trinidad and arum ended up netting more on the Ppv upside

• WBF OG

i bet that asshole elerbe is making more than ghost.

I bet manny wishes he hadn't turned down 40 million now, shame for him , PBF just keeps rolling along

Lads look at it from this point of view, Floyd is getting paid mad like, Pac boy needs to fight in out the way places like China now to avoid the tax man, that means he is broke or on the verge, it costs a lot of money to have the whole Philippines nation in your entourage, and a guy stretching your arms before pad work.

Plus there is no major network offering Pac man no multy million deals, the only offer I heard to Pacman was from the Sleep Train Mattress Company :yess

Lads look at it from this point of view, Floyd is getting paid mad like, Pac boy needs to fight in out the way places like China now to avoid the tax man, that means he is broke or on the verge, it costs a lot of money to have the whole Philippines nation in your entourage, and a guy stretching your arms before pad work.

Plus there is no major network offering Pac man no multy million deals, the only offer I heard to Pacman was from the Sleep Train Mattress Company :yess

Thats Mannys problem I guess, still don't explain why Floyd thought it sensible to turn down 60 million after manny agreed to the excessive testing he wanted though :coffee

mofo dude "wait I have to find the appropriate smiley" ok found it  ------>>>

mofo dude please stop with the --->>>  :deadhorse

how much is the showtime deal? 280 million? that must really burn pactards asses, 280 -0 REAL MONEY not rumored money

but hey if it helps them sleep better , I know manny isn't

mofo dude "wait I have to find the appropriate smiley" ok found it  ------>>>

mofo dude please stop with the --->>>  :deadhorse

Still getting either no answer or bullshit ones to me pointing out the facts of he whole of the Manny v Floyd saga....until then :coffee

but hey if it helps them sleep better , I know manny isn't

Yeah some peeps enjoy sleeping on prison issued single mattresses type mattress

• WBF OG

try to explain that one to your client, bobbo arum.