Mayweather-McGregor Talk Erupts After MGM Reserved For 8/26

mexfighter

see, we can say whatever we want....you say floyd picking connor admitting boxing is weak.

i say the opposite....why didn't connor fight on of the focking diaz brothers?  hows about a fight with anderson who'll make his 35th great return to the octagon?  who else is left that anyone knows or gives a shit about?  you're here at a boxing website, none of us are at worldufcforum.com

after your wonderkid ron da rousey was knocked the fuck out by a boxer, your sport went to shit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackrican23

• mexfighter

• Mofo2

• xenogenetic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen.   Do you recall MMA making boxing and James Toney look ridiculous? The fact remains a high school wrestling squad beats 99 percent of the top 10 bo

remember all that talk about boxing being dead, that the ufc took over, etc   dana white, connie McGregor, and the entire ufc just bent over, grabbed their ankles, and were penetrated by box

Saturation.  In the u.s., there are boxing matches on tv probably 4-5 times a week. ufc is on way less and on crappy ass channels no one knows about.  so, the fans are so hungry for fights, they

It always makes me chuckle how we can argue over having to pay extra money for a PPV like its a badge of honour for the sport :D

TBH though I did thinlk the numbers were dropping in the US and UFC was holding strong??

blackrican23

3 hours ago, JoshB said:

We all knew floyd was not gonna retire at 49-0, we knew he would bide his time & come back for one last big fight to make it 50-0 & now he has....only he had to pick an MMA fighter because boxing is doing so shitty. Boxing is on its knees Ward Kovalev bombed, you have guys like Terrance Crawford selling 70k ppv's & Al Hay man can't even give his fights away on network tv. Floyd picking Connor is him admitting that boxing is weak as fuck right now.

even by your standards this has got to be the stupidest shit you have ever posted :lolatyou Nate the big advocate for PPV :madlol He picked Mcgregor because it WAS EASY MONEY  did you expect for him to pick Spence or Thurman instead :rofl

mexfighter
17 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

It always makes me chuckle how we can argue over having to pay extra money for a PPV like its a badge of honour for the sport :D

TBH though I did thinlk the numbers were dropping in the US and UFC was holding strong??

Saturation.  In the u.s., there are boxing matches on tv probably 4-5 times a week.

ufc is on way less and on crappy ass channels no one knows about.  so, the fans are so hungry for fights, they are willing to ppv.

supply and demand.  low supply, high demand.

• Upvote 2
blackrican23

wait wait more tears for your pillow glidewell guess whos weekly show FS1 puts on :madlol yup the guy who cant give shows away drumrolll ............AL Haymon!!!:lolatyou

• Downvote 1
blackrican23
3 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I have to agree on that Floyd makes more money out oif this fight than he does by facing anyone else as does Connor

yup and its the easiest for Floyd 

blackrican23
Just now, JoshB said:

Who cares. I never said boxing wasn't shown on good channels, it definetely is but boxing is also on bounce tv & spanish speaking channels. The ufc is shown on FX,Fs1 & FOX which are all good channels. Fights from lower tier mma orgs are shown on lesser stations.

& it is true that Haymon purchases airtime to get his fights on the big networks, Ufc never has to do that.

who cares ? you do from your post :madlol but to SPIN your point you say bounce and Spanish channels  :D what about HBO and Showtime :coffee

how was ufcs 15 mins on showtime? do people even remember showtime used to show them :madlol

blackrican23
42 minutes ago, JoshB said:

If it was just about easy money he'd fight Bertos scrub ass again. Fact is Connor is the biggest PPV draw out there so to get the biggest payday possible he needs Connor.

lets compare your FACT to the ginger boy :lolatyou

• Downvote 1
blackrican23
16 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Lol UFC was never on Showtime that was Strikeforce :chin

oh right it wasnt the WBA it was the WBC  :lolatyou

• Downvote 1
blackrican23
27 minutes ago, blackrican23 said:

how many ufc ppvs have done 2 million or more :coffee

since you cant reply nate but give it neg rep I will answer for ya bitch ass 

ZERO :coffee

• Downvote 1
mexfighter
50 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I have to agree on that Floyd makes more money out oif this fight than he does by facing anyone else as does Connor

he makes more because he's bringing in all the bro dudes.

• Upvote 1
blackrican23
10 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Canelo is a bigger draw than Connor? We'll I guess we'll have to see whether Floyd vs Connor does more than Floyd vs Canelo did LOL

The fact that you actually believed the UFC ever had a deal with Showtime shows that you really don't know that much 

& how many 2 mil plus ppv's buys has boxing sold without Floyd? Zero snookems. Get used to that being the case now that he's retiring 

all these bull shit questions  can be answered easily nate , gingers ppv recs are easy to find :lolatyou was floyd in lewis tyson? guess that blows away that zero :madlol

• Downvote 1
blackrican23
1 hour ago, blackrican23 said:

how many ufc ppvs have done 2 million or more :coffee

heres the question again thongboy maybe grab your reading glasses or that wont help you illiteracy :pms 

• Downvote 1
xenogenetic
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, mexfighter said:

your cute post has nothing to do with what i said, though.  your mma pals said boxing was dead.  it obviously isn't if your number one superstar has to go and bend over and get anally raped by floyd and all his stipulations and just take it.

had floyd gone over to mma and got on his knees and blown dana white the way connor did floyd, then i'd have to hear what you have to say.

What in gods name are you going on about?? What MMA pals said boxing was dead? The only thing that I heard going around was that boxing was not on the rise the way MMA was, and you cannot deny that being true. For me it was never a competition. Boxing fans like you view it that way because you see MMA as a threat. I just want to watch the better product. And I am sorry but MMA has been far more fan friendly in the sense that is offers a lot more opportunities to see content regularly. Now if you cannot recognize the skill involved in the sport, that is your problem and loss.

Floyd would never in a million years accept a fight because someone begged hard enough so whatever scenario u want to create in your senior citizens brain go ahead. Floyd is going to make a ton of cash on this because MMA is so popular. People want to see this side show for the underdog story...as dumb as it is.

• Upvote 1