KO'd by the scale

GRIM

• Members

Weak...  The attitude anyway.  I saw him (Davis) on Instagram talking about the people he thought were with him turning their backs ...  To lose a belt and potentially be fined over 2lbs is big shit.  Making weight is HARD sometimes..esp if it's not a weight you can easily maintain but at this level.. I expect guys to make weight by the time they step on the scale.  smh :coffee

Hmm.... lol :deadhorse

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tank talked all that shit about broner and here he is doing  the same unprofessional bullshit . Chose to not even try and shed the 2 lbs wtf is you doing baby this was an optional defense how the fuck you lose your belt :pms

maybe rushing to get him on the under of this circus cost him training time but why not make it a non title fight instead 

• Like 1

On 26/08/2017 at 0:55 PM, blackrican23 said:

Tank talked all that shit about broner and here he is doing  the same unprofessional bullshit . Chose to not even try and shed the 2 lbs wtf is you doing baby this was an optional defense how the fuck you lose your belt :pms

maybe rushing to get him on the under of this circus cost him training time but why not make it a non title fight instead 

The surprise to me was the performance; he gave half the effort you would expect of a fighter that has embarassed himself! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mofo2 said:

The surprise to me was the performance; he gave half the effort you would expect ff a fighter that has embarassed himself! 

it was them god awful trunks

• Upvote 1

Just now, blackrican23 said:

it was them god awful trunks

The show boating was a little more awful though mate :D the talent is there so just fucking show it!

3 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

The show boating was a little more awful though mate :D the talent is there so just fucking show it!

he is today's generation in nutshell , belts so saturated they feel entitled