REPORT: Doctor Believes Conor McGregor Suffered Brain Trauma in Mayweather Fight


blackrican23

Recommended Posts

blackrican23
blackrican23
2 minutes ago, GRIM said:

Well at least he made enough money to cover the medical bills :tup

somebody told me it was LIMITED contact thank god imagine if it wasnt mcgregor would be :rip

Link to post
Share on other sites

Connor took some punishment of that there is no doubt, but in comparison to the trauma of kicks, elbows, knees as well as punches; it was a walk in the park for him tbf 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2017 at 3:59 AM, Mofo2 said:

Connor took some punishment of that there is no doubt, but in comparison to the trauma of kicks, elbows, knees as well as punches; it was a walk in the park for him tbf 

he musta been walkin thru macArthur Park in the 1980s or 1990s

Link to post
Share on other sites

How many of you believe FLOYD WOULD LAST THAN 90 SECONDS in an MMA bout?????????? he would be extremely lucky to go that long; it would be truly embarassing and believe me Connor could go eat fucking doughnuts for a 6 week camp, with no sparring or conditioning and still be able to beat him without having to use kicks or elbows!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
blackrican23

Its interesting the people who make the argument that an MMA fighter would use chokes vs any boxer as strategy because its the easiest are the same ones who are crying that a boxer would use stamina as his strategy , even tho that was the easiest choice.

'does a golfer get asked to play basketball ? and not only play a game, but a game where say the rules are only dunking allowed ? Of course the golfer stands ZERO chance . Now would a rugby player be asked to say play in NFL ? well yes because of the SIMILARITIES of the sport , not the same game but similar in SOME capacities.

The word " real" fight is a term that josueBullshit loves to TRY and use all the time . So in a "real" fight does it always involve kicking? nope not always. Does it involved taking someone to ground , nope not always, How about chokes? nope  Punches ? ah yes the common factor , In 95% of " REAL" fights the punch is used yes?  

Now say if the basketball player vs golfer match up involves a 6"8 BB player vs a 5"8 golfer in a dunk only match up would the BB player act as if he accomplished a major milestone because he can dunk at will or the golfer get a moral victory not because he actually completed a dunk but say reaches the net on his best  attempt?

So 2 different sports want to match up how is it done  :chin  getting the common denominator ! 

MMA wanted to pick out a crossover match up! ok K1 is out there , K1 uses both kicks and punches and if I am not mistaken in some kick boxing elbows can be used as well ? correct me if I am wrong. But we know kicks and punches are 2 of same things kickboxing and MMA allow even tho a kick boxing fight and an MMA fight is totally different . did MMA chose K1 ? 

no MMA wanted to go for the king of combat sports in earnings good ole Queensbury ruled boxing .  so how can that match up be made? ah yes PUNCHES  the common denominator .  So MMA grabs their best young PRIME champion to crossover  does MMA chose to go against a  young PRIME champion in return? nope MMA  chooses an old retired champion ( seems to be the case everytime MMA vs boxing ) ,  An old retired fighter who hadnt fought in over 24 months with hands so brittle he couldnt even train to proper standards against a MUCH younger heavier stronger and VERY active champion , who when matched against his own group is mediocre on the ground so he carved his career out  using that common denominator again PUNCHES

so there it is  its sold to the public MMAs best puncher vs the biggest name in ALL combat sports

In any form of combat is it not proper strategy to allow the much bigger man to tire some if you can !!? if you answer no than your not much of a fighter , not a winning one at least 

the  young active champion is trained to fight 25 mins as a multiple weight champion at the highest level of his sport ,5 min rds with a 2 min break is it? a boxer is trained to fight for 11 mins more .   Mcgregor fought  27 mins vs Floyd ? so he got to fight MUCH shorter rds with the same amount rest  surely that 2 extra mins he went against floyd shouldnt have been hard at all one would think , especially seeing mcgregor in full sprints against diaz after 20 mins or so ? (see the running in below video ) if anything rds being shorter should allow you to fight harder since its in a much shorter time , I know when a boxer is asked to go 2 min rds vs 3 min rds its a breeze or a break of sorts

so what is the reason for a man much larger to lose ? very very poor technique in punching ( the common denominator ) , despite mcgregor being 20 plus pounds bigger he was able to land ZERO meaningful punches in 27 mins , maybe landed 3 decent shots the whole fight against a small non punching 41 yr old who just stood right in front walking FORWARD.  did 4 oz make that big a difference ? nope , shitty technique did  , from MMas top striker no less. even if you train only 50% of the time with strikes in MMA its 50% more than a boxer practices takedown defense and we know in mcgregors case he practices his striking at least 80 % of the time

Lets stop spouting bollocks that mcgregor could not train and eat donuts because his stamina is beyond shit even at peak condition :pms  

 

who cares floyd could not last 10 seconds in the cage thats not how MMA went about cherry picking the old man :lolatyou

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, blackrican23 said:

Its interesting the people who make the argument that an MMA fighter would use chokes vs any boxer as strategy because its the easiest are the same ones who are crying that a boxer would use stamina as his strategy , even tho that was the easiest choice.

'does a golfer get asked to play basketball ? and not only play a game, but a game where say the rules are only dunking allowed ? Of course the golfer stands ZERO chance . Now would a rugby player be asked to say play in NFL ? well yes because of the SIMILARITIES of the sport , not the same game but similar in SOME capacities.

The word " real" fight is a term that josueBullshit loves to TRY and use all the time . So in a "real" fight does it always involve kicking? nope not always. Does it involved taking someone to ground , nope not always, How about chokes? nope  Punches ? ah yes the common factor , In 95% of " REAL" fights the punch is used yes?  

Now say if the basketball player vs golfer match up involves a 6"8 BB player vs a 5"8 golfer in a dunk only match up would the BB player act as if he accomplished a major milestone because he can dunk at will or the golfer get a moral victory not because he actually completed a dunk but say reaches the net on his best  attempt?

So 2 different sports want to match up how is it done  :chin  getting the common denominator ! 

MMA wanted to pick out a crossover match up! ok K1 is out there , K1 uses both kicks and punches and if I am not mistaken in some kick boxing elbows can be used as well ? correct me if I am wrong. But we know kicks and punches are 2 of same things kickboxing and MMA allow even tho a kick boxing fight and an MMA fight is totally different . did MMA chose K1 ? 

no MMA wanted to go for the king of combat sports in earnings good ole Queensbury ruled boxing .  so how can that match up be made? ah yes PUNCHES  the common denominator .  So MMA grabs their best young PRIME champion to crossover  does MMA chose to go against a  young PRIME champion in return? nope MMA  chooses an old retired champion ( seems to be the case everytime MMA vs boxing ) ,  An old retired fighter who hadnt fought in over 24 months with hands so brittle he couldnt even train to proper standards against a MUCH younger heavier stronger and VERY active champion , who when matched against his own group is mediocre on the ground so he carved his career out  using that common denominator again PUNCHES

so there it is  its sold to the public MMAs best puncher vs the biggest name in ALL combat sports

In any form of combat is it not proper strategy to allow the much bigger man to tire some if you can !!? if you answer no than your not much of a fighter , not a winning one at least 

the  young active champion is trained to fight 25 mins as a multiple weight champion at the highest level of his sport ,5 min rds with a 2 min break is it? a boxer is trained to fight for 11 mins more .   Mcgregor fought  27 mins vs Floyd ? so he got to fight MUCH shorter rds with the same amount rest  surely that 2 extra mins he went against floyd shouldnt have been hard at all one would think , especially seeing mcgregor in full sprints against diaz after 20 mins or so ? (see the running in below video ) if anything rds being shorter should allow you to fight harder since its in a much shorter time , I know when a boxer is asked to go 2 min rds vs 3 min rds its a breeze or a break of sorts

so what is the reason for a man much larger to lose ? very very poor technique in punching ( the common denominator ) , despite mcgregor being 20 plus pounds bigger he was able to land ZERO meaningful punches in 27 mins , maybe landed 3 decent shots the whole fight against a small non punching 41 yr old who just stood right in front walking FORWARD.  did 4 oz make that big a difference ? nope , shitty technique did  , from MMas top striker no less. even if you train only 50% of the time with strikes in MMA its 50% more than a boxer practices takedown defense and we know in mcgregors case he practices his striking at least 80 % of the time

Lets stop spouting bollocks that mcgregor could not train and eat donuts because his stamina is beyond shit even at peak condition :pms  

 

who cares floyd could not last 10 seconds in the cage thats not how MMA went about cherry picking the old man :lolatyou

 

I dont think anyone could argue that Connors punching technique was poor, but that is irrelevant tbh and doesnt come into the equation when you consider as a mixed martial artist he will only touch upon each of the disciplines without completely mastering all of the forms of combat he is employing during a fight - there are simply too many techniques and too many variables of styles required when you are facing opponents that utilise all forms of strikes, so technique will always be conceded for speed an power when you have such little time to learn a discipline.

Floyd on the other hand is regarded as the finest fighter of his generation and an ATG in a singularly disciplined form of combat that only allows punching!

In relation to the fitness aspect of the fight; Connor conditions his body for a completely different skill set and again a time constraint of learning when to attack, defend and use the space inbetween your opponent to get a breather isnt something you can gauge over one training camp in your first ever boxing bout against one of the finest boxers ever and most definitely not something Floyd could do in an MMA fight!!

Connor should have been taken out with ease in theory, but regardless of the time Floyd has had away from the ring, he couldnt do it because Connor was so unorthodox!!

Elbows come from Muay Thai btw and not KB     

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
blackrican23
15 minutes ago, Mofo2 said:

I dont think anyone could argue that Connors punching technique was poor, but that is irrelevant tbh and doesnt come into the equation when you consider as a mixed martial artist he will only touch upon each of the disciplines without completely mastering all of the forms of combat he is employing during a fight - there are simply too many techniques and too many variables of styles required when you are facing opponents that utilise all forms of strikes, so technique will always be conceded for speed an power when you have such little time to learn a discipline.

Floyd on the other hand is regarded as the finest fighter of his generation and an ATG in a singularly disciplined form of combat that only allows punching!

In relation to the fitness aspect of the fight; Connor conditions his body for a completely different skill set and again a time constraint of learning when to attack, defend and use the space inbetween your opponent to get a breather isnt something you can gauge over one training camp in your first ever boxing bout against one of the finest boxers ever and most definitely not something Floyd could do in an MMA fight!!

Connor should have been taken out with ease in theory, but regardless of the time Floyd has had away from the ring, he couldnt do it because Connor was so unorthodox!!

Elbows come from Muay Thai btw and not KB     

good post :tup

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...