Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is a bad man!

GRIM

• WBF OG

True guerreros are barrera, el gallito castillo, baby zepeda, cobrita gonzalez sr., maestrito lopez

• WBF OG

he is a cherry picker...that shows the level meskin boxing is at right now.  the best fighter is a cherry picker.

fuck you, millennials.

if it was cherries at his weight then I think i would be more in agreement but anyone who is fighting in possibly 3-4 weight classes at one time should pick wisely . Roy picked louise :meh  cant take away he started at 54 and won a belt over 50 lbs away  only guy to do it 100 years

• WBF OG

yeah, but zlactianin and lipinets, though?

at least pick someone people have heard of.

at least people heard of juan ruiz.

• Upvote 1

See thats an issue guys one doesnt know shouldnt just be  labled trash :evilgrin

only seen Lipnets twice but he is in this mold of euros who can win belts in 10 fights nowdays . Solid skills above avg power on Lipnets no gimme to any smaller guy.  Zlat maybe needs another name to give P4P Garcia a solid win but he has a few good names and his style is trouble for non elite .

As far as hollow duck allegations tough to duck a guy who isnt even in the division above  your newest division lol its call bullshit standard

duck crawford to fight spence huh genius :shit 

• WBF OG

no one said duck, we said cherry pick.

just like pac cherry picked david diaz to get his lightweight title.

19 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

no one said duck, we said cherry pick.

just like pac cherry picked david diaz to get his lightweight title.

not you brah , you aint a causal . duck was stated above by fake parlay nate  ^^^^^^^^^^^

my nigg after a whole bunch of MAB and EM  Pac EARNED a break lets be fair 

• Haha 1

• WBF OG

yeah, i suppose, but don't try to pass that off as a great accomplishment.

david diaz....come on, man

of course its not but you nick picking the wrong guy erase his lightweight title and he is still first ballot and all time bad mother fucker. Guy got 68 fights and like diaz vs bigger guys

• WBF OG

i'm not dogging on pac.

it was kinda fishy, though, that guys like oscar de la p4p, miguel cotto,  fraudburrito, nosely, cottey (which was a very strange one),  just wilted under his will when small guys like marquez didn't.