What is Mayweather's zero worth?

blackrican23

It is my "opinion" that it is not the simple number "0" representing the amount of times a fighter has lost a bout. It is specific to the individual, in this case we are discussing What is Mayweather's zero worth?   Key word "Mayweather's"

So then:

Sugar Ray Robinson ,was 128-1-2 before he suffered his second defeat

Does not apply even in a simple reference.

Back to the point now:

Mayweather's "0" and it's worth to me is not only based upon the statistical number, his arrogance, cockiness, and the fact that he is disliked my most and their only interest in him and watching his fights is in hope of him loosing the most specious and coveted "0"  the previous mentioned is what really puts the "worth" on his 0.

It is my "opinion" that it is not the simple number "0" representing the amount of times a fighter has lost a bout. It is specific to the individual, in this case we are discussing What is Mayweather's zero worth?   Key word "Mayweather's"

So then:

Does not apply even in a simple reference.

Back to the point now:

Mayweather's "0" and it's worth to me is not only based upon the statistical number, his arrogance, cockiness, and the fact that he is disliked my most and their only interest in him and watching his fights is in hope of him loosing the most specious and coveted "0"  the previous mentioned is what really puts the "worth" on his 0.

Oh totally understood it's your opinion G, just my pick for best in the universe, and just my opinion as well

without question this is the most valuable 0 outta the handful who have retired unbeaten. todays generation has an obsession with " the Unbeaten". Guys don't fight a lot like they did years ago , a guy fighting 4 times a month would never be expected to win them all , so maybe the guys that fight less nowdays are expected to preform to higher standards.

PBF is viewed as the best , and criticized for not having that high level of quality opposition, a foil so to speak, yet he has beaten more HOF guys than anyone we can think of.

did PBF avoid that having that foil?  I don't believe that , but it sure would be nice  to see Tszyu and Pacquiao  in that 0

PBF is viewed as the best , and criticized for not having that high level of quality opposition, a foil so to speak, yet he has beaten more HOF guys than anyone we can think of.

Yes he is criticized but the critics are the haters! Every one that he has stepped into the right to box against has or had the chance to beat him.

• WBF OG

a wise man once said that people who use the term "haters" are people who can't handle criticism.