Broner Paulie part deux, uncensored

GRIM

• WBF OG

Paulie has the gift of gab.  I'm glad he told Adrienne that he is nothing but a floyd imitator.

Yeah  gift of gab indeed he makes a decent commentator also :tup if Paulie's hands can do what his mouth can in the ring he can win easily 

• WBF OG

you know i hate paulie's style but he's won me over as a fan because he put broner in his place and his fight calling is unbiased and well informed. 

Paulie owned Broners Ass....he couldn't wait to get involved with Paulie when he was shit talking, were as Paulie just chilled when Adrianna was at the podium....Broner ain't in control of his shit talking and he sounds dumb as fuck because of it!

• WBF OG

paulie and his style sucks major donkey balls, but its good to see someone shut that loud mouth up if at least for a minute.

I just don't get it.  How can you guys be this gullable?  so what if Malignaggi talks a good game?  we've seen this movie before, he can't punch he isn't a great fighter and he can't possibly match his loud mouth! 

i understand that Broner is a twat but fuckin hell guys you're being ridiculous

What has gullible got to do with watching Broner make himself look a cunt againnnnn and then mention it in a thread that is aimed at just that :facepalm

paulie and his style sucks major donkey balls, but its good to see someone shut that loud mouth up if at least for a minute.

Exactly!

because it won't transate into the fight and the fight is really all that matters.

so you translated me basically saying Broner looked a dick and had his ass owned by Paulie as what exactly??? :facepalm

cuz all this is hollow nonsense.  what is so AMAZING that malignaggi talked better shit to Broner yesterday?  he's going to look all the more stupid when he loses the fight after running his mouth so much.

You are putting words in that I never said, insinuated or implied....quote me on things I did!!!

Again!!!

Paulie owned Broners Ass....he couldn't wait to get involved with Paulie when he was shit talking, were as Paulie just chilled when Adrianna was at the podium....Broner ain't in control of his shit talking and he sounds dumb as fuck because of it!

get over yourself mate, i never put words in YOUR mouth, never attributed anything to YOU, nor did I quote YOU in my original post.  .

i specifically said "how can you guys be this gullible"

it's addressed to everyone.  because this is now the SECOND thread regarding Paulie "Punking" Broner and how AWESOME it is!  WOW he really bitched that kid Broner!!  DAMN paulie OWNED his ass!  etc etc

i really am stunned how everyone is so giddy over this.  the only people that Paulie Malignaggi is "owning" is the people who buy his schtick

It's supposed to be a bit of fun and pisstaking....talk about stunned....I'm more than stunned that you are all over Broners nuts over a thread aimed at discussing the shit they are giving each other.

Both are known for running their mouths, so it makes sense to talk about this shit.....damn you are really sensitive over Adrianna ehhh?

I am sensitive over people taking their dislike of a fighter's personality and projecting it into something like this.

As I have said I don't really like Broner at all, but I also don't like Malignaggi. I think that people are hoping Broner loses so much that they are buying into this smack talk and these gullible sheep are the ones getting owned.

Also above everything else, I hate Malignaggi's style, i don't think he very good and I don't think he has any legitimate power and I always hate it when fighters talk so much when they are not going to back it up.

it was like when Pernell Whitaker was running his mouth about DLH, he said he was going to score the most amazing KO of his career over DLH... it is total nonsense! Not just that Whitaker wouldn't KO DLH, but he was coming off a KO win that he had no chance to ever top. It's hollow, and just silly imo

I'm really struggling to see where you are coming from....2 of p4p biggest shit talkers in the game are going head to head with bullshit smack and people are deciding who looked the mug and who never, it's that simple!!!

Broner is disliked because he does as Paulie says actually....acts and talks like Floyd and throws money round like a classless scumbag, the man is a cunt so don't misunderstand this as the catalyst for hating Broner as he already was by pretty much everyone including you it seems :facepalm

it's just so hollow.  i don't get it.  i always disliked roy jones really a lot... one day David Telesco (an unworthy, shite contender) busted in on a Jones press conference and talked a big game - talked so much he got Jones to accept a fight with him.

i never posted a bunch of thread "OMG Telesco just OWNED roy!"  DAMN!! he bitched his ass!! 

no because it was complete bollocks.  and malignaggi won't back any of this idiotic nonsense up either. 

your off base here mate , the thread starter was the Admin who wasn't making a cheerleading thread , he was just creating activity on the forum . we try and create topics to get activity , negative or positive

this was a press conference not just some random smack talk in the hall way, but anyhow......

i feel like the one thread was enough.  bump it if everyone is so excited about this BS smacktalk that won't be reflected by his performance in the ring

Oh agree repetitive thread topics get annoying and I will merge a topic quicker than anyone , but one was a press conference and the other an unexpected confrontation  

like I said both came off as hoes , nothing that wasn't recycled you seemed just as rah rah from Broner as any one was for Paulie , more so even

i feel like the one thread was enough.  bump it if everyone is so excited about this BS smacktalk that won't be reflected by his performance in the ring

One was a presser as has been pointed out and it quite rightly had a thread as do pretty much all the pressers for Big fights!