I thought we were going to go toe to toe?

GRIM

Poor Ruben fell for that old trick and probably spent their whole training camp working on battling Floyd toe to toe. No wonder Robert "The Forty Fourth" Guerrero looked lost in there

I saw PBF fight at least 4 different ways , as good as PBF looked we have to remember it was just Robert  guerrero

still P4P easy work

Robert " The Forty Fourth" haha slick

Yep just remember who you heard it from first :tup

New naming system for Floyd's victims I mean opponents, starting with Robert "The Forty Fourth" Guerrero. Who will take the title of Forty Fifth?

if he cherry picks canelo will the pactards finally give him credit?

The Mayweather I saw tonight beats the canelo that beat trout

Guerrero was never a good option for Floyd, as usual,the hype train will keep rolling and he looks good againstan opponent that never deserved to be in there but fit the Floyd template......and yes.....if he beats Canelo he gets a little credit, not as much as hevwould have done if he beat Manny though!

• WBF OG

fucking undercard fights better than the main even....thanks, mayweather.  i hope you suckers that love defensive shit ponied up the $70 instead of watching it for free at a friends or someshit.

mayweather is the equivalent of mma fighters spooning.

Where is your god now? or where was he last night?

In this scene below we see Pastor BS preparing Robert "The Forty Fourth"" Guerrero for the ass beating he will be receiving by starting the laying of the hands that Floyd will be conducting.

post-1-0-18700200-1367776874_thumb.jpg

• WBF OG

to me, mares showed the sweet science.  he boxed, moved, and went for the kill all in one fight.

THAT'S truly the sweet science.  if mayweather knocks him out (and he could have), then i'd be more satisfied.  its a shame when fans like you are happy with a guaranteed decision.

oh yeah, mayweather hurt his hand...at least thats the story he's going with, right?

I find you to be a bit sour! Sorry Floyd ruined yours and most Mexicans Cinco De Mayo if that is the case? A knock out involves both parties contributing. Floyd was comfortable with what he was doing and was easily winning why try to do something else and take a risk, so that the Floyd haters could gloat and enjoy their Cinco De Mayo?

It is what it is, you haters just hate Floyd to the point you have lost your logic and intelligence, He beat Guerrero plain and simple and he beat Guerrero the way he wanted to no the way the fans or haters expected. 

Who's next? I actually like this whole Cinco De Mayo tradition so maybe next year Alvarez can be the next victim and help contribute the the ruining of another Cinco De Mayo celebration :tup

I guess at 70$ for a PPV , PBF deserves to be held to a higher standard than any other fighter, but no matter how it goes he will never meet some peoples standard

I  like that he doesn't try to meet them either , its pointless

PBF has never been a big banger why would you expect a ko especially against a guy who wasn't willing to take the chance?

Comparing the styles last night of Abner and PBF is silly , I mean switch opponents and your saying the same thing bout the fights

Mayweather admitted himself years ago probably before you where born I didn't watch the video but I can see DLH from a long ass time ago hope you didn't research too hard

How could he know he hurt his hand when it was loaded up with Xylocaine !?!?

Yo RD im thinking that maybe you should confirm that he did use said product last night first before such a bold statement.

Also do you not see the contradiction:? No? Let me make it simple for you then if the shit numbs your hands but Floyd felt that he hurt his hand then maybe he did jot use anything to numb his hands:?

Common sense and logic will always expose the ones lacking common sense and logic, just saying

• WBF OG

grim, you're putting too much emphasis on cinco de mayo.  thats an american holiday which gives gringos an excuse to go drink.  cinco de mayo in mexico is like arbor day over there in the states...no one gives a good god damn.

besides, you make it seem as if mayweather winning on cinco de mayo is a put down to mexicans....we used to have oscar and chavez fight on cinco de mayo all the time and win, remember?  you sound like joshy only living in the now.

Ok RD I am not going to get into this m8, this has shades of the old Pac Mayweather disputes, it is what it is, you have your belief and I have mine, Mayweather is the P4P best in the world. I'm good with that :tup