Whyte v Parker Result

Mofo2

Saturday night at the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London, United Kingdom, Dillian Whyte (24-1, 17 KOs), the top-10 heavyweight contender from Brixton by way of Port Antonio, Jamaica, twice dropped former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-2, 18 KOs), from South Auckland, New Zealand, on his way to a hard-fought unanimous decision.

The final scores after 12 rounds of action were 115-110, 114-111, and 113-112.

Very good performance by Dillian, he looked incredinbly strong and now has to be considered a serious contender; he fucks up Wilder on that performance for sure!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JoshB said:

Whyte fought very dirty & almost got stopped in the last round.  I don't consider him a serious challenge to AJ or Wilder. Even Ortiz would probably beat him. Still a good win though i'll give him that.

Whyte simply fought no more than that, it aint a tickling contest and Parker couldnt handle his in your face style - neither would Wilder!

18 hours ago, Mofo2 said:

Whyte simply fought no more than that, it aint a tickling contest and Parker couldnt handle his in your face style - neither would Wilder!

I  pretty confident once wilder touches whyte he goes :rd

Whyte's got no amateur experience, little pro experience and is batting way above his average for a short spell at the moment. Lets not get carried away here. Wilder will be a good payday for Whyte but he get a proper schooling. He wont be able to shoulder barge and elbow Wilder the way he bullied Parker - who's body language said to me he didnt want to be in the arena never mind the ring.

I think Whyte beats Povetkin, Breazeale and Miller but not Fury, AJ, Wilder or Ortiz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1