Dare to be great

blackrican23

how rare is this in todays fight game , a fighter daring to be great :meh I think the most refreshing part of Mikey vs Spence is that Mikey sees the fight just like we all do , Ej different monster , bangs the body first bigger stronger faster  he acknowledges it all 

but still wants that smoke :clap

what was/is the bigger dare Manny Pac jumping up to fight Goldie or Mikey jumping up to EJ ?

• WBF OG

i'm reading mexicans from the muthaland say that mikey is taking an easy fight....he's obviously ducking bud and loma.

• WBF OG

i wonder what mikey saw in him that makes him think he can win.  you just don't pull errol spence's name out of a hat and call him out.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mexfighter said:

i wonder what mikey saw in him that makes him think he can win.  you just don't pull errol spence's name out of a hat and call him out.

shades of  Sugar  Ray seeing something in Hagler .........................................

• WBF OG

one of my favorite knockouts ever was leonard almost decapitating donald lalonde.

his horrible little mullet looked great as he crumbled to the canvas from that violent left hook to the chops.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GRIM said:

I think Spence is a bit too much for Mikey, Spence can crack and loves attacking the body.

I think we all are taking EJ . Question G , do you think  4 months is enought time to bulk up effectively as a coach your dealing with weight issues daily  I am sure .  

Agree EJ for Mikey is more the courageous. But likes bin said - has Mikey seen a flaw in the slick stylee ?

I bin bodybuilding all my life and I can say truthfully, without gear, you will only gain maxx 7-8lbs of lean muscle mass per year. And that would be gained by BB alone as an activity - no sparring 30 rounds a day and running up n down hills! So most of Mikeys weight gain will be fluid retention - on the weigh-in day.