2x Olympic Gold Medallist Ramirez Signs With Uncle Bob

selij

2x Olympic Gold Medallist Ramirez Signs With Uncle Bob

Robeisy Ramírez won gold for Cuba at 2012 at flyweight and gold again in 2016 at bantamweight, defeating the USA's now much-touted criminal Shakur Stevenson in the final in Rio. Here's the fight in HD so judge the talent for your self:

https://yadi.sk/d/2dJYZvEj1alrtA

(Usual forum password for rar archive)

Is it a Cuban thing that great Ama's dont make it into great pros? Or a bad mangement thing in general terms, that most Ama's rarely do?

This was the USA Mens 2012 London Olympics boxing team:

Rau'shee Warren
Jose Ramirez
Errol Spence Jr
Jo-Jo Diaz
Terrell Gausha
Marcus Browne
Michael Hunter
Jamel Herring
Dominic Breazeale

.......not a half bad lineup ya think? Wrong. They did not win a single medal between them; gold, silver or bronze. So the raw talent was there and has been nurtured rather better in some cases than in others. Good management. With both Herring and Gausha topping bills tonight in fact - on ESPN and PBC on FS1 respectively. And ESJ not far off the No1 P4P in the world right now (imho, for what thats worth). As it happens the USA boxing team did win 2 medals at London - Claressa Shields (gold) and Marlen Esparza (bronze). ;)

Ramirez signs his new featherweight deal with Uncle Bob. Featherweight? Yea thats what I thought.......

bd61e11232689934.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, collij12 said:

You may think Shakur is weak I think his future is bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt say he was weak I said he was a criminal - who assaults women.

• Like 1

• WBF OG

cubans sure do like adding the letter Y to most of their kids names, don't they?

look it up if you don't believe me.