Tyson vs Jones comeback 'exhibition'

LMWBXR

• Members

It's set for September 12th for now... Should this happen?  Who wins?  My money is on Tyson because of his skills. No matter his age.  🥊  🥊 I think Roy will come to fight, but I don't he will come out of this 'exhibition' on top.

Check out Shawn porters take: 

• Upvote 1

• WBF OG

Can't watch the video at the moment but I think they will map out how the fight will go beforehand. Like maybe the plan will be for Roy to bounce around & pepper him with shots in the center of the ring, then they move to the ropes & Roy will lay on them with his guard up while Mike pretends to unload.

I see it going back & forth like that with some real exchanges here & there & fight ends up a draw.

• Members
4 hours ago, JoshB said:

Can't watch the video at the moment but I think they will map out how the fight will go beforehand. Like maybe the plan will be for Roy to bounce around & pepper him with shots in the center of the ring, then they move to the ropes & Roy will lay on them with his guard up while Mike pretends to unload.

I see it going back & forth like that with some real exchanges here & there & fight ends up a draw.

If it's truly an 'exhibition' I think it has to be a draw.  Possibly no judges.  Hopefully not scripted, but I see what you are saying for sure.  I know they will hype it up all the way to fight day.  I'd like to see an honest fight though.  Perhaps it will inspire a comeback from Tyson. Who knows.  🤠

• Upvote 1