Mayweather files law suit against Guerreros

GRIM

Floyd Mayweather and his team is suing Robert "The Forth Fourth" Guerrero for intentionally allowing his head to be hit at will by Floyd's very fast right hand, which caused some minor damage to the right hand.

Stand by for more details  :lolling

four.gif

Sorry blokes I could not resist :fook

• WBF OG

as if guerrero had a chance to begin with.  the oscars, the pacs, the mosleys are gone.  he'll bore us with running from fringe contenders from here on out and you slick loving, shoulder roller fans will swallow it up whole.. 

oh, and please, canelo has no chance, either, so save it.

• WBF OG

jes eet eez, homes.  eets mee, ruben. 

anyway, everyone knew mayweather was going to win.  ghost had zero chance from the start.  mayweather could have knocked him out with his left if he wanted to, so why not go for it?  he already carried marquez, when will you guys get tired of that?

its easy from your couch to say he could have ko'd him with his left , but its hard to ko a guy whos not taking any chances. a lot harder than it looks.

If anything I found disappointing was that poor effort by the MexiCAN. Just because he had no chance means he gets a free pass for not even trying?

Guerrero promised a lot , and really through the first 4 rounds PBF's offense was pretty predictable,  opportunities were there. Early after his pot shot right hand PBF was bending straight forward , the counterpunch there is the uppercut not hooks like dumbass Guerrero tried, once PBF warmed up he started looping his right hand and turning him and closed that window. Ghost talked up his boxing IQ before the fight , fuckin dumbass didn't prove it

also why does everybody think they have to be inside with PBF to work his body? he's a rough dude in the clinch ties you up easily, work his body from range. everybody tries to smack PBF in the mouth , his head is damn near impossible to hit , opponents should be forced to spar rounds at a time where they cant target above the chest, really over commit to not targeting the head . Guys cant touch PBF to the head , and it frustrates them to where they don't throw punches or get frustrated and foul, aim to hit the arms , shoulders , aim for his neck , try to take what he gives you instead of ignoring it trying to knock his block off

• WBF OG

you're giving guerrero too much credit for his talk.  he's guerrero, remember?  who the hell has he beaten?  and please, don't mention the haitian who's a scrub himself.

he talked a good game because he needed to sell a fight.  as soon as i saw him trying to corner and smother floyd, i knew he was done and had no plan B.

Guerrero was never a legit opponent from the start as I pointed out when the fight was made, there is no surprise Floyd was able to control the fight the way he did....absolutely none!

Later that evening when Guerrero was home his wife offered him dinner, but he refused stating he had ate many right hands earlier in the evening and was not too hungry :nice

• WBF OG

difference being that guerrero was talking up his own skill, paulie is just shutting up a bigger loudmouth that thinks he's floyd and kisses floyd's ass like no one's business.

who bought into guerrero's talk?

as far I as know only one person on this board even picked guerrero

• WBF OG

did you see the chick that got fucked while those fishnets were being worn, though?

No one has bought Paulie based upon a Video where he replies to Broner shit talking about him.....absolutely no one!