Billy Joe Saunders and Martin Murray to meet

Mofo2

Four-time World Title challenger Murray (39-5-1, 17 KOs) stands in the way of unification fights for Saunders in 2021, and the St Helens man is more determined than ever to finally land a World Title of his own and put his rivalry with Saunders to bed after their scheduled meeting in 2018 fell through twice.

"I'm really looking forward to getting back in there and fighting for another World Title," said Murray, who is ranked WBC #25, IBO #14, and BoxRec #16 in the world. "The big fights definitely bring out the best in me. This year has been a good year for me personally. It seemed like all the stresses of life were taken away so I really enjoyed being able to relax a bit more and spend even more time with my family.

"I am very happy to be defending my WBO World Title again," said Saunders, who is back training with Mark Tibbs again. "I haven’t boxed for a year and I really do miss being in the ring. I can’t wait to have my 30th professional fight and finish the year with a bang before a big 2021.

What a terrible fight :facepalm

• Upvote 1

More MeetTheKinahans hype.............there's only one person behind all this malarkey. DK. No way would Murray even consider this off his own back.

Not certain BJS even has a BBBofC license. Could still be revoked. I know it was revoked when they fined him £100,000 for his sick social media woman-beating advice video.