Povetkin-Whyte 2 Set For Saturday, Nov. 21

GRIM

Source

There won’t be any major adjustments, but I just need to be more switched on and not get distracted. He was able to use his experience against me.

That might be the issue, "No major adjustments", I'd suggest Povetkin abuse that slip and counter with the left uppercut to White's straight every time he throws it, this should setup other options because no matter what White says, he will be working on and looking to avoid that same situation, basically it's the good old once bitten twice shy principal. 

• Upvote 1

The only thing Whyte needs to work on is his lifestyle. Roaming around Brixton at 3am in the morning in a Bentley hollering at young women and hanging in fast food outlets and illegal drinking dens is a dangerous game.

You can take the boy outta the jungle - but you cant take the jungle outta the boy.

14 hours ago, selij said:

Roaming around Brixton at 3am in the morning in a Bentley hollering at young women and hanging in fast food outlets and illegal drinking dens

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 👀:yess

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2020 at 9:40 AM, selij said:

The only thing Whyte needs to work on is his lifestyle. Roaming around Brixton at 3am in the morning in a Bentley hollering at young women and hanging in fast food outlets and illegal drinking dens is a dangerous game.

You can take the boy outta the jungle - but you cant take the jungle outta the boy.

Whyte is a character but he is true to himself, so i dont see lifestyle being an issue for him, but for a single well timed punch he would have won the fight by stoppage no doubts for me!

• Like 1