Deontay Deontay Deontay

Mofo2

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has made some startling accusations against current champion Tyson Fury. The Bronze Bomber alleged that Fury’s gloves were loaded, and despite that, it still took a “crab in a bucket referee and a disloyal trainer” to stop him.

First it was the costume, then it was a torn Bicep and now its because Tyson cheated that he got his Arse handed to him on a serving plate; what a twat :facepalm

Yea he did. Apparently its all down to Ricky Hatton and Mark Breland.

Wilder: "The bible tells us that silence is golden but my ears can still hear but my eyes can still see. The bible also tells us to be swift to heart and slow to speak.

"You see what you don't understand, what you did was what my people deal with all the time, people cheating you for providing our greatness into the world.

"But it's a burden that we cut off only to make us strong so in the first fight when Ricky Hatton was pulling down your gloves to put your fists in an improper position... you all tried the same method the second fight but but this time you scratched flesh out of my ears which caused them to bleed.

"I highly believe you put something hard in your glove, something the shape and size of an egg... the reason why the side of head swelled up in the shape of an egg and left a dent in my head.

"But in the midst of it all you couldn't keep this king down,. you would have had to kill me. In the end it took a crap referee and a disloyal trainer to throw in the towel just to stop me.

"The proverbs say excuses may be found from a thief who steals because he is starved but if he is caught he will have to pay back seven times what he stole even if he has to sell everything in his house."

Wilder told 78SPORTSTV: “About 15 minutes before going out to the fight, warming up on the mitts, it was perfect, I felt great.

“Until I went to the ring. That transformation, I was drinking certain water and stuff, trying to keep myself hydrated.

“I just start feeling weird. My water was spiked as if I took a muscle relaxer or something like that.

“After a fight is over with and it don’t go in your favour you’re always looking for what happened.

“Certain things, the atmosphere just didn’t seem right. It felt like something was about to go down, and not in my favour.

“It wasn’t just the suit, my water was tampered with…

“This feeling here, it was a different feeling. It was like I had no control over my body, my legs was weak and stuff like that.”

When asked about his former co-trainer Mark Breland, with whom he has now parted ways, Wilder said: “Even with the throwing in the towel. Mark didn’t save my life.

“If you knew Deontay Wilder, you’d know that if I’m gonna draw my sword, I’mma live by that sword and I’mma die by that sword.

“I’mma live and die by that, period. And I’ve been telling my people that for five years so that ain’t nothing knew to them.

“So he knew that. When he did that, he already had orders not to do that.

“He even had somebody on Fury’s side to tell him, ‘Throw the towel in, they got a rematch.’

“Because I believe he was part of it. He was part of it.

“And, even more so, I think he’s got something to do with my water as well too.

“He was the only one handling my water. He was the only one.

“I have strong sources.”

No evidence has been released to support Wilder’s claims against Breland in any way.

Breland should sue

• Upvote 1

I bet you his next excuse will be that, he simply just got the shit beat out of him by Fury who was the better boxer that evening and had issues dealing with it until now.

• Haha 1