CALLING all amateur male boxers!!!

Amy Fay

CALLING BOXERS!! I need as many participants as possible for this researchūü•ä

I am an undergraduate Sport Science student at Teesside University, and I am conducting a study into the effect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the mental wellbeing of experienced senior amateur male boxers. 
Please help me by completing the online survey provided.
The study has been approved by Teesside University's Ethics Committee and all contributions will be anonymous and confidential. 

I'd be incredibly grateful for the participation in my online survey  for my dissertation research project.
This research is concerning senior amateur male boxers only.
TO BE ELIGIBLE you must be aged 18 years or over, a senior male amateur boxer, and a member of an ABA gym in England.
I need as many people that fall into this category as possible, so feel free to share my survey!

If you wish to contribute or read more, please click the link provided, where you will find further information about the study to help you decide whether you would like to take part in the survey, or not.

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/boxing-dissertation2021

Thank you,
Amy Weatherburn
s6111817@live.tees.ac.uk

mexfighter

Look up Miguel Berchelt vs oscar valdez to see the effects covid had on Berchelt.  

he was slow, sluggish, and out of sync.

• Thanks 1
JoshB
3 hours ago, mexfighter said:

Look up Miguel Berchelt vs oscar valdez to see the effects covid had on Berchelt.  

he was slow, sluggish, and out of sync.

Or Valdez was just a bad style matchup

GRIM

Amateur boxers!

I was considering participating, but after further reading on the site...

To be able to take part though you must be above the age of 18 years old and licensed by England Boxing.

Unfortunately, you can't take part if you are not a member of an ABA gym in England and are under the age of 18 years old. You should not take part if you have not participated in training/fighting within the last 18 months at an ABA gym (prior to lockdown).

• WTF! 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Amy Fay

In order for a dissertation topic to pass the ethics committee it has to be as specific as possible. This makes the results of the research as accurate as possible.