Anthony Joshua's Post Fight Breakdown

LMWBXR

• Members

Yo, I made a video with my thoughts about Joshua's tantrum after last nights fights.  I was impressed with the improvements he made in his boxing - even if Usyk cleaned house with him -- but the ending was such a turn off.  He stole the mic and ran off at the mouth. What do you guys think? 

• Members
4 hours ago, GRIM said:

Problem is that AJ believed his own hype.

💯 Facts - until he didn't lol.  I was impressed with some improvements to his boxing, but he ruined it when he acted like a spoiled child. 

I saw no improvements at all, I saw no evidence of Garcia training him for 10 months to be more aggressive at all, Usyk basically showed up and did what he did last fight basically. And the reason for Usyk's repeat of the first fight was due to AJ not offering anything new for Usyk to adjust to.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, GRIM said:

I saw no improvements at all, I saw no evidence of Garcia training him for 10 months to be more aggressive at all, Usyk basically showed up and did what he did last fight basically. And the reason for Usyk's repeat of the first fight was due to AJ not offering anything new for Usyk to adjust to.

I basically concur. 😘

• WBF OG

Good vid. Aj made an ass out of himself. 3 losses on his record now so he knows the wheels are falling off the wagon and his career has probably peaked so that's why he made such a scene.

• Like 1

• WBF OG

I still need to watch the whole thing, but yeah I did watch some and noticed how AJ was fighting in the center of the ring a lot. You'd think he would try and push Usyk's back against the ropes or something. Robert Garcia = fraud.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, JosueB said:

I still need to watch the whole thing, but yeah I did watch some and noticed how AJ was fighting in the center of the ring a lot. You'd think he would try and push Usyk's back against the ropes or something. Robert Garcia = fraud.

Thanks!  Yeah, I think he definitely made an ass out of himself. He looked like a sore loser who is not in control of his emotions. I don't think Garcia is a Fraud - I think whatever their game plan may have been .. aggression, body attack whatever, was not executed by Joshua due to the busyness and intensity of Usyk.  I was actually hoping for an upset at first.  Then as the fight when on and Usyk kept increasing the writing was on the wall for sure. 

• Upvote 1